now I am personally forced to think about paid scripts and how to sell them. The payment is the mean problem because of restrictions by paypal and others.
Porn marketplaces seems only to work with visual creators and the problem is I don’t have rights on the videos for my scripts. Should I make cgi videos in the same length and sell those with the included scripts? But how should people know, that the script was originally for a other video? Maybe extralunchmoney.com is a option, I have to contact them. Cryptos… what should I say, it become more easier and cheaper to use them, but still much more complicate than paypal, credit card, debit or whatever. Atm there a only two paid script shops, realsync and sexlikereal. Realsync.com uses only crypto (outside from usa) and sexlikereal.com, as far as I know, only sell script to their listed videos and only VR. I spend a lot of time to think about starting a patreon, at first not for scripting just for a site project that collect scripts in a database like scriptaxis. But is patreon a good choice? I can’t get any further, I need the help of the community and maybe somebody else who has the same problem get help too. So my idea is to start a poll first and see how the reaction are.
- I don’t have a problem paying with crypto
- I like the way sexlikereal do it
- I like sexlikereal, but I miss 2D content and other studios at VR
- If there is enough value content, I support creators over patreon
- I like the way realsync do it
- I like the realsync shop, but the payment method keeps me from buying
- I like to see the first onlyfans script creator
- Extralunchmoney could be a option for me
- I don’t want to pay for scripts
- I think that the available scripts are too expensive
I hope neither realsync nor sexlikereal have a problem with the survey, else contact me. Both shops are great and are good for the interactive toy community. I am a customer of both.