A simple request....if anyone cares

Well…all I HAVE ALWAYS ASKED IS TO BE POLITE. I have tried to contribute to this community the best I could. I have made A LOT of scripts…and always want to share.
So my request…if you interact with me…PLEASE…address me properly. I AM a girl. I can’t change my username. You can still call me EP…but, I am Evelyn. Don’t call me bro, dude, or anything else. I am a girl.
I love you all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for appreciating my scripts. I hope to continue making good ones…for those that appreciate.

48 Likes

Thanks for all that you do!

Evelyn? Are you sure you don’t want to be Evil Lynne? Did… did you see what I did there? Because your username is… I’ll just show myself out. :door:

But seriously, thanks for letting us know, and congrats on being a girl. I’ve wondered if it might be good for the site to allow us to have our preffered pronouns listed next our usernames. Voluntary of course. I know how it can benefit women most of the time to be genderless on the internet so maybe this isn’t such a good idea.

I often use terms like bro and dude as terms of familiarity without regard to gender, but I will make extra effort to be mindful of this with you. If in the future I do happen to slip up, please know that it is only by accident.

And I second @g90ak’s sentiment! Thank you for all that you do Evelyn!

I think you can ask hugecat to change the username for you.

1 Like

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

…Evelyn! Love it! Yea, you can write to the mods for a name change…x

1 Like

Hey Evie (If that’s ok)
I can change your username if you like.
DM me or HC.

2 Likes

oooooo…i like evie!!! :heart_eyes:
i will hit you up about it soon. thx so VERY much!

eviemama666? just throwing that to the ether. Give me a bonk if I ever slip up with how I refer to you. Appreciate all you contribute here :+1:

2 Likes

Ask to have your name changed, I didn’t start out as SlowScripter :+1:

1 Like

Ya…they have reached out to me. I will when I figure it out.
@Midevil ANOTHER Evie!!! I like it! Probably go with EvelynEvil666 cause I have that user on another thing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Its been a while since I have been on here. I seen your post. I just wanted to say thank you for setting things straight and all the hard work you do on here. You know I am a fan! Now that I know that you are a lady in some way makes me a bigger fan! So appreciate all the hard work you put in your scripts and vid selections. I think you have good taste :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like