[Announcement] Cock Hero - G.O.A.T Stars Episode 1

:framed_picture: Preview

:information_source: Details

Hello fellow Cock Heros! This is simply just an announcement of what to be on the look out for in the near future.

I am currently working on the first episode of a series called G.O.A.T Stars.

The first episode stars none other than the best sex kitten (in my opinion), Jenna Haze.

Attached is a link to the first teaser video of the first episode.

I’d be interested to know what you think thus far.

When fully scripted, it will be a combination of beats and on screen action sequencing.

Be patient my brothers and sisters and you shall be rewarded.

:movie_camera: Video link

17 Likes

Jenna Haze is my favorite star of all time. Can’t wait for this! Do you have an ETA?

I am hoping to have it done by Thanksgiving!

Any updates for those of us waiting with baited breath?

I don’t even have to watch the trailer to know if I’m interested in this. First in the series is Jenna Haze plus it’s a cock hero scripted to beats AND action! :heart_eyes: Yeah I’m interested alright! :100:

Well the editing is done. I’m gonna be scripting it over the next week or so. She’s my all time fav so I gotta do her justice. Lol. Shouldn’t be much longer.

4 Likes

Can’t wait! :smiley:

[UPDATE TO ALL] finished the script and will be testing tomorrow for any glitches. Will post once it’s good to go.

Also, this script will only be tested on The Handy so anyone with other devices, please let me know if there are any hiccups when you try it after I post it.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Did this ever get posted ?

Yes: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/release-goat-stars-episode-1/85078

Thanks. Somehow i missed it