📣 [Announcement] EroScripts Community Event - End of Year 2024 - Theme Announcement

Thank you for organizing these awesome events and keeping the community engaged. I’m looking forward to experiencing all the scripts and maybe I’ll take a swing at scripting a few scenes as well!

5 Likes

Of course I popped off. It’s Meana Wolf with black eyes, and fangs, and she said she was going to suck me straight to Hell.

Maybe it’s best just to stick to the standard spooky season fare. :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :zombie: :man_vampire: :bat:

Thank you so much! We’re all just fellow members like yourself so this means a lot to us.

We really like seeing new scripters take part in our events, and this is a great event for a first time scripter to participate in. If you can submit at least one script in October, you have the opportunity to get the bonus which could essentially give you a mulligan on your first script if it happens to not be your best.

2 Likes

It’s almost October! :jack_o_lantern: :smiley: :jack_o_lantern:

skeleton-dance

2 Likes

One more day until October! :jack_o_lantern: :smiley: :jack_o_lantern:

halloween-happy

2 Likes

Yup. Lots of goodies coming! :woman_zombie::woman_vampire:t2:

1 Like

October is here! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :smiley: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

And the event is now LIVE! :partying_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Cara mia! :heart_eyes:

1 Like