🏆 [Announcement] WINNER of December Community Event

I’ve said it earlier and I will say it again.

THANK YOU so much to all the hard working scripters that make this site a possibility. And a double THANK YOU to those scripters that participated in the December Community Event - Hoe Hoe Hoes and A Glam NYE.

Kx0ZjvX

The turnout for the event was HUGE, nearly 50 scripts broke the judge’s penises and caused mass dehydration over the course of December. Thanks to the judges who risked their lives for this event.

@GoonerScriptz
@hifushvu012
@ifap4fun
@burtreynolds

Went way above and beyond all expectations.

After all the judge’s scores were calculated, there was one script that stood head and shoulders above all else.

This is one of the rare moments that a skilled scripter meets an amazing performer, in the prime of their career, and has a perfect theme.

Great work @sentinel - you’ve always been a monumental pillar of the community. I personally remember when I was a HUGE noob here working up the courage to post, you were the one of the first ones to reply with non-snobby help around a stupid question about toy sync delays. Aaand your Nikovako Cyberpunk script will always be one of my favorites of all time. You’re awesome.

As for the 2nd and 3rd place scorers, @ss6speed’s Chloe Temple - ManyVids - Step Bro Christmas Creampie was absolutely amazing and was literally tied with @sentinel’s other script for Kenzie Reeves + Vina Sky - Cum4K - A Very Creamy Xmas (this guy can’t miss).

I guess the only question is - Will @sentinel choose the cash prize, or the Santa g90ak Edition OSR2+!?!?! Reach out to me to collect!

27 Likes

Congrats @sentinel! You deserve every bit of it! :confetti_ball:

And of course big thank you to @g90ak and all the judges for making such an amazing event :clap:

7 Likes

Thanks @g90ak for making this community event & everyone for participating
Congrats @sentinel :tada:

4 Likes

Congrats @sentinel Well worth the win :partying_face:
And Thank you @g90ak for making this great event for us :pray:

4 Likes

@g90ak Thank you for organizing and sponsoring this event. This was so much fun! Not only were nearly fifty scripts created for the event, but many of these are absolute bangers that I will revisit every holiday season. I don’t know how this event could be called anything other than a wild success! :100:

Congrats @sentinel! :partying_face: You did an outstanding job on this script, and this was a well deserved win! :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats to @sentinel on taking Gold and Silver. And thank you for putting this together @g90ak. I’m looking forward to the ones to cum.

For those of us that didn’t win, would it be possible to see the judges notes or anything like that? I think it might be beneficial for us to know what we could do better going forward and give the veteran scripters a run for their money.

1 Like

We didn’t keep detailed notes and mainly input scores only independently into a score sheet. We won’t be sharing those scores as to not discourage any of the contributors - they were all good and very appreciated. As it is so hard to objectively judge something as subjective as a script, my personal advice was contained within the original post…

With @Slibowitz helping coordinate future community events, judging criteria will likely change, so keep an eye on how that develops. I personally will likely not be judging events in the future, bit burned out after that last one :slight_smile: Will definitely help out - and if enough people like my g90ak Edition OSR2+'s I might put one up for a prize again soon.

3 Likes

Congrats @sentinel :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

nice good stuff

1 Like

Congrats @sentinel. Glad the Chloe one was enjoyed though.

1 Like

Congrats @sentinel for the win and thank you to everyone else that entered.

1 Like

Thank you all and a special thanks to the jury, I’m honored.
There were so many good contributions and I can’t believe that both of mine ended up at the very top!

I’ve always been a firm believer in contributing with free scripts to the community and this definitely gave a motivation boost to continue creating scripts for free. I’m already pepped for the upcoming event that is in the roadmap announced by @Slibowitz the other day.

5 Likes