Any one tried a SVAKOM Sam Neo

@handyAlexander @Realcumber

I got mine in a few days, I actually enjoyed it, I may be all over the place with this reply but here goes:

Wasn’t able to get it to connect to Intiface however so I did the next best thing, strapped it to a Handy lol.

The vibration function can get super loud depending on your mount and if you don’t have padding when you have it strapped down to the Handy. The suction motor is actually louder than the vibration.

The 5 presets are “ok”, that robotic motion loses its flair in the back of your mind after a while. While using it mounted with the Handy and a funscript is pretty heavenly but I could tell it might be a little too heavy for it for fast scripts since the Neo is about a pound and a half. I can see it work really well with an OSR however if weight is not a factor.

One thing I did really enjoy was that you could control the Neo via the Svakom app and change the 5 presets by toggling either the vibration or the suction giving technically 10 different senstions. It was pretty good turning on the suction during BJ scenes for sure :+1:

Feeling wise the sleeve is not bad, not as good as a onahole but you are limited with that one sleeve on the Svakom due to how they designed it for the suction feature. Heating up the sleeve you have to be sure to dry it off right away if you use warm water method, not sure how well the material of the sleeve would work with a warming blanket but I’d say that’s the best option versus warm water just so you don’t chance getting water in the internals. Hole warmer might work ok but I haven’t tried.

A few gripes is I wish wireless charging was an option, though it oddly uses a 3.5mm jack as a charging port. Lasts only an hour so long sessions are a no-go.

If I can get it connected to Intiface I’ll update my review. In then end, it won’t replace the Handy and its still my go-to.

6 Likes

Thats exactly the review I was looking for, thanks @Cloudyfire !

It would have been great if you were able to somehow connect it through Initface, but thats still very all helpful to know.
That suction is what is tempting me to try it as it almost seems like it twists like the Vorze Cyclone does

I would agree though, @handyAlexander 's Handy toy is tough if not impossible to beat anytime soon

1 Like

So I’ve had a few rounds with it and the best way I can put it is, I see potential with combining it with something such as the handy. As Cloudyfire duly noted, it’s a bit heavy for the Handy, also, I was not able to really attach it to mine as I have a stock handy strap and it will not go all the way around the Sam Neo.

By itself I’m definitely unimpressed by the Sam Neo but I’ve also had a handy for over a year and will make my own scripts for videos I want done. And again, as Cloudyfire stated, the sleeve is just kinda meh with no real way to use a different sleeve…I don’t have a fleshlight anymore but it appears that one may fit in there however, I would not recommend this as they’re open ended and liquids in the device are bad.

I was able to get the Sam Neo connected without any issues and fairly quickly using intiface and scriptplayer however, the device doesn’t really know what to do with the scripts and just goes to it’s default 1 setting. I really couldn’t tell through multiple scripts if it was reacting to any of the script inputs at all. NOTE: This is to be expected as the scripts I have are just up/down locations for the handy.

@Cloudyfire if you want to see how to connect it here are some instructions that might help:

1. Start the Sam Neo (the light should start blinking but no suction/rumble)
  2. Start Intiface and select Devices
  3. Press “Start Server and Scan for devices”
  4. The Sam Neo should now connect and have control options
  5. press the stop scanning for devices and then Disconnect from server
  6. With intiface running, run scriptplayer and select devices> inteface> connect.

The one unexpected thing, which could 100% be the shitbox I use for all this, is I would have scriptplayer crash at the end of scripts or if I paused for a bit while still connected to the device.

As a final note, I did use it with some erotic audio and it was pretty fantastic as an accompaniment to that such as shibbysays.

TDLR: buy a handy or just get a good onahole instead. If you are inventive or like building things, for 65$, it could be an interesting building block for something awesome.

2 Likes

Ok. the vacuum is strong enough to pull the lube through the sleeve, even though the sleeve is closed. The inside of the housing gets all wet and that could work into the pump. If you use the vacuum a lot then it will cause problems with your DK. So use it sparingly. Amazon review verified as far as vacuum goes.

I do like the feel. Just wish I could script it and control things that way (with sparing use of the vacuum when the lady sucks only). If could script and sync it with videos, then I would absolutely love this (and if the lube didn’t seep through the sleeve).

Maybe only use it once a week, to not suck the DK into a balloon.

2 Likes

The leak was a hole through the wall of the insert. I went to the website to get a replacement, but their warrantee link gave me an error every time. So I then emailed them. The email address for their customer service was kicked back as undeliverable. Then I looked for a phone number to call. None available.

I’m beginning to think that this company is in a country that is now locked out because of the Russian shenanigan’s.

1 Like

FYI - I should be getting my Svakom Alex and Neo devices soon (maybe others) as Ive been in communication directly with their company representative who seems very interested in working together

Cant wait to try it out and see how to optimize it for scripts - hopefully I can help make these Svakom toys ‘suck’ in the best way possible lol

Will report back on any progress :hourglass_flowing_sand:

7 Likes

Not too much sucking. Got to get it just right so you don’t damage your member. It has a powerful sucker.

1 Like