Any script for muting/filtering based on title?

Sorry if I’m asking this in the wrong place, I figured site feedback wasn’t exactly right for this.

Does anyone have a script, or the know-how to make one, either for ublock or greasemonkey/tampermonkey, that allows me to filter out results based on keywords in the title?
Like for example: let’s say I have muted the ‘Furry’ tag, and I’m browsing New Free Scripts, a post like “Sonic Edges his Hog” will still show up if the uploader didn’t add the ‘Furry’ tag. Therefore I’m looking for something that may be able to just exclude the post from showing if the title contains the word “Sonic” at all (this is just an example).

Thanks for taking the time to read, and apologies again if it’s inappropriately placed.

EDIT: I figured it out. It’s possible in ublock by adding the following custom filter:
eroscripts.*##tr:has-text(/text-you-want-to-hide/)

Replace ‘text-you-want-to-hide’ with the keyword in the title you don’t wish to see, like for example Sonic, like this:
eroscripts.*##tr:has-text(/Sonic/)

1 Like

Best approach I find is to just politely ask the uploader to add the tag, that way it solves the issue for anyone else who also blacklists that tag. Normally it’s a simple accident.
It wont kill you to see the post.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. You are correct that this would be an efficient solution as it would solve the “issue” (for lack of a better word) for everyone else.

I did, however, manage to figure out how to achieve it with a script, and edited my post to share it with others who are wondering the same.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.