Any sleeve improvements you can think of?

can you post a link to that sleeve, or at least the manufacturer and model?

got a link to this product?

…kind of.

Link

But it is only available as part of a larger kit…

1 Like

Maybe this is a thing for some of you.
The ability to hold sleeves in place can be improved remarkable easy.
So obvious that i’d slap my forehead hard when this came into my mind.
You just need to remove the regular sleeve strap off of the handy and then, with a moderate and smooth movement, throw it as fast as you can to the trash and never ever think about it.
Replace it with a strap of some mtb / snownoard googles. ( basically just the one half)
Just do a loop by using the plastic width adjuster clip.

Easy to adjust, anti slip stuff at the inside and enough flexible to fit from semi-boner to rocksolid without going off. It even holds the open handy sleeves in position, which, on the other hand somehow still remain to be crap, anyways.

@op
A longer sleeve sounds interesting. Maybe with a thicker edge/barrier at the strap areas.

As if these were supposed to work like that

@Rakly3 Use a condom. Either on top of the open sleeve or the usual way. No mess

With or without condom is quite a diffirence in sensation. But since its a layer between the sleeve and skin, its always going to be of a lesser experience (which can in some cases be desired). But it obviously isnt going to be the best.

For a quick run it however does work at keeping things clean

A simple thing that can be done is using a small plastic bag, but that does require you to place it in such way it cant get stuck in the device. But thats still not ideal as it will generaly still leak onto the straps. And the bag cant be reused either (well, a few times as you can clean it, but for hygiene i wouldnt use it too much).
As the quickshots can be kept in nicely by the strap, this workaround works well for those as it can keep the bag closed with it. But the strap can obviously not avoid getting dirty this way (which can be resolved by having a few more of them so you always have some clean one laying around).

Also, when you place the condom over the sleeve, it makes the sleeve a lot more tight, which depending on the sleeve can be prefered not to have though (you can resolve it partialy by taking an excessive sized condom). It basicly does the same as the plastic bag solution except being generaly a more tight fit.

re: heating

Part of the problem is these silicon sleeves have little to no thermal mass. I suppose you could embed tiny stones in the center of sleeve walls to store and release hot, but that conflicts with wanting to keep down weight.

So since pre-heating the sleeves isn’t an option due to lack of thermal mass, that just leaves:

1. Attaching a tube to the sleeve to steadily release warmed lube.
  2. Embedding a circuit within the sleeve that can draw power from The Handy’s power source that keeps the sleeve at a steady but safe temperature.

Only 10 cm ? , Think a regular male is at lest 15-17, Myself 22, so 10 is a lite short , otherwise diffrent
textures, and maybe some tight and some more loose…

…average is 13.12 cm, or there abouts.

Ooo you lucky bastard!

xD

The Tenga products have some good features but more downsides.

The good;
Love the textures. they are intense.
They are inexpensive.
They are not too hard to strap to a device. I have an OSR with an adapter.

The downsides;
Mostly toooo small. Only the US models are even close to being useful as they are larger…
Self lubing, but cannot be reloaded realistically.
Designed to be one use product.
Stink. Even new I think.

I would consider the texture and material as an example of what could be useful.

Depending on the survey, results can be relatively accurate. Especialy in the more developed countries. There they often use information from condom purchases to verify these results. Oversized condoms on that are not comfortable so those purchases are quite reliable.

While they focus on width only (as condoms are generaly longer than needed to ensure a fit on length), it gives a good indication as a lot of lengths will generaly average out at similar areas.

And to get a comparison value on that side, in surveys they can often just ask, what is the value of the length divided by the width. This value is safer to ask since it doesnt care about your length or width in a seperate value, as boosting numbers will make other aspects look worse anyway:

• If someone says a longer length, the number goes up, but it also means a thin cock which can feel like an insult.
  • If someone goes for a thicker cock, the value is low, which then could mean a short cock.

And those 2 warnings are enough to get people to answer fairly. There is no cheating here.

(and this might explain why certain countries show a significantly higher average, as condoms can be expensive)

Silicone options would be dope! Also I think something with adjustable girth like the arcwave voy would be really helpful for getting things started

Reviving an older topic here, but is there any noticeable suction with the lips or the lotus? I love my quickshots, but it would be cool to have something with some level of suction to switch things up with. Would the lips/lotus be able to fit inside of a quickshot case and stay secure?

Alternatively, what are you guys using for a sleeve with decent to high suction?

I have tried a Tenga Flex, but I can’t get it to work for me when trying to use it with the Handy. I don’t like using the larger fleshlights with the handy as I worry what it will do to the motor overtime. I have also tried a Tenga Aero, but I never could quite secure it well enough. I am open to any and all suggestions.

When used with a sturdy handsfree setup I find both lotus and lips provide fairly decent suction providing you get the position and angel right, didnt work for me with a goosneck mount though, to much movement meant the toy was just moving just enough on the striokes to cause it to pull air in and loose all suction.

1 Like