Any tips for scripting threesomes/Foursomes?

hey all, i will be scripting a few threesomes soon, these will be my first threesome script attempts, so im just looking for TIPS that can help it go smoothly :slight_smile:

these will be VR scenes :+1:

This would be nice:

lol nooo im looking for tips from people who have scripted threesomes on the best methods of doing it as its very different to scripting a simple B/G scene, however that scene does look nice :smiley:

Ah, ok, sorry, then i misunderstood. Iโ€™ve also scripted my first threesome recently:

โ€ฆ and it was not that different as a normal B/G scene.

1 Like

yeah i just started scripting, 10 mins in and so far its no different, i read somewhere somebody said it was alot harder so i went in with concerns, but so far so good :slight_smile:

edit: also, i apologise if i may have came off as a douche in my reply to you, i sometimes forget that things you say on the internet can easily be misenterpreted from its original intent, i hoped my reply sounded as friendly as it was supposed to

1 Like

no, no, donโ€™t worry, i think your answer was funny :slight_smile:
I havenโ€™t read your first thread carefully enough and my english is not very good, i often have to use babelfish for help!

1 Like

:slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.