Anybody know what is going on?

I just spent over the past 2 days re-scripting the PMV battle-Lisa Ann vs. Ava Addams. Spent at least 7 hours on it. SPECIFICALLY for The Handy. When I go to test it in scriptplayer, both the script and the video load BUT immediately on the screen it states ERROR:
I am SUPER PISSED. I spent all this fucking time trying to get out a superior script (I hoped) to the rubbish I produced earlier.
I can’t even test it…It is too fast for the Launch.
I just don’t get it.

1 Like

Do you mind sending me the script? I’ll test it out on my end and see if I get the same error.

Battle PMV #1 Lisa Ann Vs. Ava Addams.funscript (64.7 KB)

I sure appreciate whatever help you can offer. I just KNEW it was gonna be a banger.

1 Like

There’s not much wrong with your script. It’s just one of those things with the Handy API: It doesn’t support special characters in the filename. Simply remove the ‘#’ character from your script name (and video) and everything will play just fine.

2 Likes

You guys are THE BEST! I assume you are guys. :woman_shrugging:
Works like a MUFUCKIN CHARM!
Haven’t tested yet but I think it is promising.
I was looking for anything like that…the original I posted had #, and it plays. I guess it may have something to do with new software or something.
I SINCERELY appreciate the help. It’ll be posted REAL soon!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.