Anyone interested in aftermarket handmade silicone sleeves for the handy?

Same, I’d be interested, but it would need a decent length.
I think it would be beneficial to have the opening be a bit of a a funnel as well. About the inner texture, I’m not sure, I think I personally would prefer something a bit more organic and I get the impression it is very wide right now?

Any update on this! My original handy sleeve is almost worn out!

So I think that I’m done with changes and revisions and that the mold I am making over the next couple of days is the final one. If I’m pleased after the testing sessions, then I’ll make more and provide final details/photos and Q&A. If I’m not happy then I’ll go back into the hole, and make more changes until it is worthy.

I’ve sunk more hours into this than I like to think about (thanks quarantine), but we are finally in the home stretch and I’d like to think the effort has been very much worth it. My initial offering is aimed to provide an excellent edging session; engaging but not overpowering stimulation and high lubrication retention.

8 Likes

Would you think about extending the bottom longer below where the mounting strap sets?
If that was about 2 - 3 cm more you could accommodate this sleeve being used in an adapter for the OSR device in addition to the Handy. The adapter creates a Fleshlight mount that is used with any FL compatible stroker. See Here.

It’s been a while. Hope all is well.

Any updates?

2 Likes

what happened to this?

2 Likes