Are the SLR script good?

I’m thinking about getting an oculus go to install the SLR app on it and the SLR interactive app on an android phone to connect my launch. After getting a membership you have to buy the scripts to play them ? There are good ? You need a great internet connection to play VR videos ? Will this basic setup works ?

Few questions thx for the answers

1 Like

You Pay a couple of dollars extra on the menbership for all the scripts available…

1 Like

Good internet is a plus, but you can download both videos and scripts from slr, scripts can be bought individually or you can pay $10 a month for all of them. You can download 3 a day but streaming is unlimited. I think it’s good bang for the buck

That’s 3 a month!

In answer to the question about how good the SLR scripts are, they are excellent. I’ve bought about 15 or so from them over time and every single one of them is excellent.

1 Like

As I understand it, several script-writers for SLR started out amateur but such was the standard, they monetized through exclusivity with SLR. I’ve never had a bad experience.

1 Like

They’re the best. Some other large companies that try scripts aren’t so good at it, the community here is much better. But SLR is top notch

1 Like