Are there nipple toys that work with funscripts?

Wondering cause there is a lot of material that would work well

i think lovense released something a few weeks ago

VORZE’s UFO is an old classic that doesn’t come cheap.

2 Likes

The most advance nipple stim right now that is pc-controlled is almost certainly the UFO (UFO TW Nipple-Licking Machine | Kanojo Toys)

It’s supported via initface/buttplug.io but it’s pricey and hard to get outside japan.

1 Like

Beat me to it by seconds, dang…

2 Likes

That’s correct; the Gemini.

1 Like

I’ve had one before, honestly it’s not very stimulating and mine came with a really strong plastic smell that really turned me off

I’ve used Gemini with funscripts, not a great product tho. If you want them to stay on, you’ll have to clamp them hard enough which may hurt enough for you to not really feel the vibrations.
I clamped them lightly and wore a bra which held them in place, but maybe that solution doesn’t apply to most other people on here.

The UFO seems great and they have a lot of dedicated scripts, so I’d like to try them some time.

Not having any nipple stim devices able to read scripts is so sad. Imagine having a script for the 3 main parts of your body, In Sync with each différent part of an animation.
I mean WE Can still tape a buttplug or smth on ournipple but er…

I dream of a day where I Can feel what my little pixelated 2d Lost in succubus town character feels.