Ayva Remote - session with Melissa

Just finished another Ayva Remote session with Melissa. She is so… creative! She did things with my OSR2+ that I wasn’t expecting. A truly dynamic, hot experience. A lot of intentionality. Teasing. Short jerks and slow movements. Changeups. Switching modes. Different tempos. Not even close to just a jackhammer. One thing I like about her is how much she seems to really enjoy it. It’s like playing a video game for her. She’s really having fun and it shows.

This technology is far exceeding my expectations. And this is just the first version…

wow. you’ve gotta try this y’all. :heart_eyes:

https://remote.ayvasoftware.io/providers/melissa

Disclaimer: While this is a totally honest review and accurate description of my own experience as a user, I am in fact the creator of this software so I am biased. :heart:

6 Likes

So curious about this. Is there a webcam aspect to it where you get to see her? Audio only? Are you communicating back and forth via voice or chat? More details would be awesome.

I was on a cam site so both video and audio. Ayva Remote just handles the remote control aspect alongside any other medium. In this case it was JerkmateLive.

There’s a promo and video guide that shows how Ayva Remote works available on the about page, but I’ll link it here too:

I don’t have a OSR but now I really want one.

Is there anything else you can tell us, like pricing or how you scheduled time?

A̶ s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ t̶o̶ A̶y̶v̶a̶ R̶e̶m̶o̶t̶e̶ i̶s̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ $̶5̶ / m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶ f̶o̶r̶ u̶n̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.

EDIT: Ayva Remote is free!

As far as finding a partner, the price of that will vary. That’s also technically free if you have a partner or friend who wants to do it, ha. But a cam girl will usually do it in a private or exclusive session and charge by the minute. What each cam girl chargers per minute is variable. Melissa was ~$4 /minute for private, ~$5 / minute for exclusive.

Though I’ve seen some cam girls charging as low as ~$2.50 / minute for an exclusive session. So it really depends on the person. Since there’s no standard price you could probably negotiate with some girls too.

With girls like Melissa you don’t really “schedule”. They are online at certain hours, which is displayed on their site. So you can just go into their cam room when they’re online and ask for it. Though you’ll need an account with the cam site.

I personally have been using JerkmateLive but that’s just the cam site I found when I was experimenting and happen to like. Theoretically any cam site where you are able to share the link with the girl will work. But you’d have to teach them about the device and/or how to use it a little if they’ve never seen it before. That’s usually pretty straightforward since its somewhat intuitive.

One nice feature of Ayva Remote is the provider’s section that already has a few folx who I’ve personally taught about the device and they therefore are expecting people to ask for this.

Here’s the link to the provider’s section:

https://remote.ayvasoftware.io/providers

I think this is cool as Hell and I have absolutely nothing against the idea, BUT can we somehow make it clear (maybe a tag?) that this is self-promotion? @soritesparadox is the creator of Ayva Remote.

Again, totally on board and love the idea! I just don’t want people thinking this is an independent review…

3 Likes

That’s totally fair so I’ve gone and added a disclaimer at the end!

One thing I’ll say is that I’m a member of the multi-axis stroker community and generally only write software that I use myself. So while I have a vested interest in other folx using it, I kind of made it for me as a user too :).

So the review was honest and I only shared it after actually having a great experience. And all the providers I listed are folx I have had actual experiences with myself.

It’ll be great when other folx start using it and can enjoy it as much as I do!

2 Likes

Very cool. I am excited to see where ayva will go!

Connected peripherals may open up new dimensions of interactivity…

1 Like

I’ve given more detail about this topic in a reply on the following post: