Ayva Software Overview (random stroker, JavaScript framework, remote control, and the future)

yeah like if it can go 360 or more and after a while to change direction , not possible with current firmware?

i know it cant continue forever since the servo has limit

You would need the old style of twist on your SR6 which uses a 360 servo. I have one, and the firmware by Khrull supports it, as well as SR-control.

2 Likes

Just launched the official website for Ayva Software :slight_smile:

I cant seem to be able to open a website such as faptap and have the movements emulated on the ayva stroker lite. I dont want to connect my own device i just want to see it only on ayva stroker lite. I connected it through virtual serial ports but can seem to get it working properly, any suggestions? Im not sure if im connecting it properly with your web socket app either.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to do. Could you give a little more info?

Yes Of course. So I would like to load up web app, faptap in my case and see ayva stroker lite preform the actions. Basically connecting faptap (or what ever web app that plays tcode/funscripts) directly to ayva stroker lite without having a connection to a physical device. To preview what the script looks like on an OSR or SSR1 device without having to connect one of these devices physically. I made another post of what i was trying to achieve and it seems like your wonderful program has been my closest shot to making this a reality.

Ah. I see.

There is currently no way to do that with Ayva Stroker. Ayva Stroker only outputs movement data—either to an actual device, a web socket, or the graphical emulator. It doesn’t have the ability to receive input data.

Sorry.

The emulator itself is open source though, so it could be possible to build something that does what you want it to. I don’t have the time to work on something like that right now but anyone else can: