I haven’t properly introduced myself to this community yet. I’m Sorites Paradox.
I’m the creator of Ayva Software—a hobby turned nano-business with an employee count of one . I specialize in writing software to control open source multi-axis strokers. This includes the OSR2, SR6, SSR1, and probably the soon-to-be-released H1/H2 devices by SLR.
I’m most interested in procedural generation and interactive play, and have until recently stayed out of the Funscript world. However, I am working on adding some Funscript features to software I’ve written, and may dip my toe into this space more and more from time to time.
Here’s everything I’ve built so far:
Ayva Stroker Lite
This is by far the most advanced random stroker app out there, and it’s completely free! .
- Create, import, and export your own custom multiaxis strokes with variations.
- Create, import, and export your own custom AyvaScripts*
- Run any TempestStroke* in Ayva’s library.
- Change the speed (bpm) of the currently running stroke.
- Enter Free Play mode where strokes are randomly selected according to user preferences.
- Set the duration range for random strokes.
- Smooth transitions between strokes.
- Set the duration range for transitions.
- Set the bpm range.
- Set the bpm to change continuously or only on transitions to the next stroke.
- Enable default twist movements.
- Choose what strokes to include in Free Play mode.
- Set device output limits.
- Connect to an output via the Web Serial API, Bluetooth LE, or a WebSocket.
- Emulator to see 3D simulation of movements on screen (with or without hardware device connected).
*TempestStroke - an algorithm created by TempestMAx for generating multi-axis stroke patterns inspired by orbital motion equations. Allows for endless, nuanced stroke patterns across many axes at once.
AyvaScript editor (example shown is an orgasm script )
Live Stream w/TempestMAx (1h16m): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_DBSA9Q4Y
Ayva Remote is a Web App that allows anyone in the world to control your device.
- Create private rooms and invite anyone to control device via a private link.
- Control device via touch screen on mobile, or with a mouse (other forms of control such as an advanced multi-axis joystick are under development!)
- In-app chat
- Currently control up to two axes at once (Stroke+Twist, Stroke+Roll, Stroke+Pitch)
- Give and take control instantaneously
- Connect to device via Web Serial, Bluetooth LE, or WebSocket
- Minimize and run alongside any other software / web site / app (such as Zoom, cam girl sites, etc)
- Perform arbitrarily complex movements across multiple axes using an expressive Motion API.
- Construct arbitrarily complex behaviors using a generator function based Behavior API.
- Built-in common motion shapes (cosine, parabolic, linear).
- Built-in Classic Stroke behavior and orbital motion based behaviors (Tempest Strokes).
- Run built-in patterns by name (orbit-grind, vortex-tease, swirl-tease, etc).
- Configurable. Setup an arbitrary number of axes with limits, alias, and type (linear, rotation, or auxiliary).
- Supports the OSR2+, SR6, or any device that can be controlled with TCode.
- Agnostic about the nature of the target device(s) (doesn’t care if device is simulated or actual).
- Supports outputing commands to multiple devices at once.
- Cross platform with zero dependencies.
- Extensively tested (100% coverage).
- Thoroughly documented.
- Quick and easy setup.
A simple, open source web-based graphical emulator for the OSR2. I use this emulator in all of my apps to preview movements. But it’s available as a standalone component anyone can use. TCode can be sent to an instance of the emulator as if it were an actual device, and the movements that would be generated are simulated on a 3D model of an OSR2 (versions for SR6 and other devices are in the works!).
Ayva WebSocket Hub
This app allows you to stream motion from any of my apps to Virt-a-mate scenes.
I started Ayva Software because I just fucking love making stuff like this. And all of this is software that I use. Sharing it with others so they also get joy from it is just a huge, validating bonus . By day I am the Team Lead for a software engineering team at some company, and just work on Ayva Software as a hobby. So I will continue to create and improve software like this no matter what in my spare time, but your support is really motivating! And it helps me cover the costs. This includes but is not limited to the cost of domains, web services, certificates, databases, bandwidth, etc (much of this is currently coming out-of-pocket).
Ayva Software is not a giant corporation. It’s just me. A user like you that enjoys getting stroked in all the ways .
Please consider supporting me through Patreon. The $5 tier currently includes unlimited streaming on Ayva Remote, and while I may release other patron only software or features from time to time, much of my work will remain free and open source:
THANK YOU and Happy Stroking!