Beat Bangers Furry Faphero Game Device-Compatible Version (Download and Tutorial for Windows) [Furry]

ya it is in the steam game but the steam game cant connect to the handy because the team sold out to lovesence sadly

You can increase the total life you have with cheat engine. (you can search for an initial value of 100).
EDIT: I wanted to give you the actual address for health, but apparently it only refers to the RAM address, which would be useless to you.

1 Like

My game won’t save the measurements for the handy movement, is there a way to have it save that or do I just have to fix it every time I launch the game.

As far as I know there’s no way to save the settings in this version, unfortunately.

1 Like

so i just need to hacker man and find the 100 life points and make it 1000000000000000 or something ok thanks for the help

You can do that, or you can change the value to something that gives you x amount of life back with a key press (I made mine give 10 extra points every time you press the up arrow, so it’s almost part of the game). I spent a couple of hours figuring how to use cheat engine, and how to package it into an easy-to-use executable that it generates. I tried to post mine, but I didn’t realize you can’t just post an .exe file, until the moderators removed my message (sorry, mods!). I followed a few youtube tutorials on how to “make a cheat engine trainer”. Feel free to DM me and I can send you a couple of links to those videos.