BETA offer - TRADE OSR2 kits for scripts

hmm i am interested in the OSR2, when it comes to the stuff that is not included, how difficult would it be for somebody who is terrible at DIY jobs to put the rest together and get it up and running?

@Ricster89 - I’ll hit you up on message and we can work something out. I’m thinking of revising my trade program to include fully built OSR2s based on feedback anyways.

1 Like

aah cool, i do VR scripts :slight_smile: lets see if we can agree a scene!

I am very aware! Big fan of your Val Steele vid. SO GOOD

1 Like

lol glad you enjoyed it, hell of a scene that one :stuck_out_tongue:

This is really cool! Thank you for supporting the community! I might be interested. Can I get a folder link?

Oh rip i missed this. Oh well. Prob too late now for me lol.

I can fit you in :slight_smile: Shoot me a PM after you’ve had a chance to read through the initial post.

1 Like

Call me a dork, but I found this new terminal holder that mounts to the top of the control board. Clean wiring makes me happy.

3 Likes

Hi I am up for this , let me know when you have a slot

Got you. Shooting u a message.

First kit ready to go out! Others to shortly follow! @EvelynEvil666

1 Like

HELL YES!!! Much thanks! Let the INSANITY commence!

1 Like

Hi All,

I cannot say how appreciative and happy I am that we’ve had so much interest and engagement over this beta. I’ve had the chance to interact with several awesome scripters as a result of this and I have NO regrets crafting this beta offer. I hope that EVERYONE gets a chance to check out their awesome work - use the links below to visit their profile pages and give them a like or feedback on some of the fantastic scripts they’ve created.

One of the most common things that popped up in my discussions with scripters was the desire for built units rather than just the parts kit. My apprehension around that earlier was mainly around reliability of servos and being blamed for units breaking. However, in my interaction with members of the community, I am under the impression that they are mature adults and understand that I am not taking on the responsibility of warrantying parts in this offer. After going back to the drawing board, I’ve come up with a tiered system that we feel is fair. I would LOVE to hear feedback from the community as well.

Tiers:
1 script - OSR parts kit (as described in original post)
2 script - OSR+ parts kit
3 script - Fully assembled OSR+ unit MINUS servos (I can install servos, but scripter pays for them when I’m ready to ship and provide full pictures of unit)
4 script - fully assembled OSR+ unit with servos included (75$ value servos with no warranty)

@EvelynEvil666 - Tier 4 - waiting on mounting screws to be delivered today - should ship Monday
@comrade420 - Tier 4 - 3/4 delivered
@quepasawei - Tier 4 - in progress
@Nosse - Tier 4 - 3/4 delivered
@softserve - Tier 1 - in progress
@hifushvu012 - Tier 4 - 1/4 delivered

This is NO WAY meant to hurry any scripters up. There is no due date on delivery of scripts. This is more keeping me accountable for delivering my side of the deal.*

2 Likes

I started WankzVR - Katy Kiss - The Promotion on Thursday eve. It’s done, but I’m still doing some inspecting. Should be done Sunday afternoon.

As a bonus, I went ahead and started a 6k upscale that should be finished around that time.

BRO. Thank you. I love that scene. The part where she’s getting it doggy and is just talking shit to the dude…

1 Like

LOL yeah it is good.

Pretty straightforward to script too. I think it came out pretty well.

Much thanks to you, @g90ak
And to all the others participating in this exchange. I think it really makes this environment more interactive and helpful and enjoyable. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@g90ak This is an awesome initiative. HMU if a slot opens up I can do a couple scripts.

Will do! I’m shipping 3 units within the next week, so some spots will open up. The board indicated that this was your first post though - this offer is open to ES scripters with at least 3 previously posted scripts (trying to really reward active ES scripters). Let me know if you had a diff handle or anything previously and created a new account.