Biased review about the Syncbot

Thanks for the review. The cleaning part seems like a hassle and no VR support (or WiFi with Heresphere etc.) and the thing is dead for me. Maybe in the future, but the price is a bit steep for that and the current look of the company (and everything involved) and the AI still being pretty… well with a few clicks I can do better. But glad to see that other players try the market.

2 Likes

Ahh figures. Thanks, thats what i did i made 3 versions of the funscripts. I wish theres a faster way to do it but oh well lol. Yeah theres no vr support but i played around with airlink on the oculus. Im able to watch 2d content with it so thats good enough for me since its just 2d pmvs. At least im able to test it with mpc/vlc and it works fine

1 Like

On this, not even the handy can. Some tools are designed to be best at 1 aspect.

And instead of the frankenstroker there is also this combination (although harder to use in solo):

Which due to its speed makes it feel more like vibrations rather than stroking (and yes, the sleeve is soft enough for this).

First of all: The focus here should be about realism rather than just pure power. As for pure power you can just make it as mad as possible as there is effectively no limit other than human health being at risk (and you dont want to get near that). And yes, even if you want to play something unrealistic (like a cock hero, or a video with a milking machine), you are better off accepting the device limits as they are. Most videos in which they use it are BDSM cases, where devices like this are excelent (takes away control by forcing orgasms). And even then, it doesnt work on everyone, high speed movement can quickly become numbing and prevent orgasms at all.

Second: price vs performance. Sure a 5k machine might be as realistic as you can get, its also a price that is just excessive as a 1k machine can probably reach 99% of the same realism. Would you risk buying a 1k device only to discover you dont like it compared to a €200 device you already have?

And Last: compatibility. And this is where all those power tools fail as they cannot adapt in stroke lengths, suction etc. Being able to play a funscript and sync with VR is a very strong point for many devices. And while some power is desired (its why the OSR wins here), its still somewhat limited. And thats fine.

A good performing device is more important than having pure power and no versatile usage.

2 Likes

I don’t have a use for it, but it’s interesting to read about new tech. So thank you for the intricate and thoughtful review!

Great review! :100: Thanks for this! :+1:

2 Likes

Heya, very nice detailed review here. This was one of the reasons I went ahead and bought this device, there are a few more reviews I looked at as well. All reviews mention that it can play scripts by a converter. However I really feel all the reviewers need to mention that you have to ask for the software to run this thing to its fullest capability at the moment. I understand this is being constantly updated and worked on with future updates to include VR and bluetooth, etc. But having to ask for software then wait for verification of purchase, that in my opinion should be included in purchase is not ideal. Especially when this thing ships and works at 100% power only until you update the player should definitely be mentioned. Just my 2 cents

3 Likes

You’ve made a good point. The process can definitely be more streamlined than handling a sheer amount of messages asking for the fun2sync program.

1 Like

A follow-up comment: I started using thicker lube with SyncBot and this makes the rotational axis more bearable at low speed. Or maybe it’s because I’m getting used to it. With that being said, I still can’t stand it at high speed.

I hope they could extend the range of the speed setting with a firmware update, so one can choose a slower rotation speed if that’s possible.

On a side note, they recently dropped the support of fun2sync and the .acttrack format. The .acttrack file will still be useable but out of support.

We will abandon fun2sync and .acttrack
We are planing to covered them by .syncscript

I’m interested to see where this is going…