šŸ†• Brand New Kiiroo Sex Toy just released - the Power Blow! Now Supported with Scripts at SLR!

Quick random question, can you connect the Keon to scriptplayer 1.2.0 like say the handy or the launch?

reason asking is my launch is close to dying on me so a replacement would be nice. And hopeing the keon can connect with bluetooth just as easy as the launch doesā€¦

works great, no problem at allā€¦

Very tempted to buy one, hopefully this gets the thinktank at Fleshlight to consider bringing back the mouth line of sleeves.
Gotta say, Victoriaā€™s sleeve looks really good!

I wanted to buy one but is no longer in stock, at least not in EU.

Are there any resellers in Europe?

L.E. Their shop is buggy, I was able to place an order even if it is sold out, if you add one of the regular three sleeves that support powerblow Strokers Ē€ Kiiroo and then go to checkout it will automatically try to upsell you the sleeve+poweblow instead and you can add that to the basket.

I managed to finish the payment too, but it will probably get cancelled on Monday or contact me to apologise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or for a few days you dont hear anything, and suddenly get a mail that the product has been shipped.

Ordered this on the day this post went up and received my order 3 days later, surprisingly fast shipping

Unfortunately Kiiroo isnā€™t as strong on the software side (their specialty is much more hardware based)
Weā€™ve had to make much better optimizations through SLR player/haptics connect which we highly recommend using over their own players/apps

Its not as fully precise, but wireless and quietness and fleshlight support are key advantages and you can edge pretty long with a Keon imo
There were other suction devices introduced prior but this one actually seems to have much better usable performance and is much more versatile

I did not expect it to sell out that quickly (though Im not surprised it eventually sold out)
Iā€™ve reached out direct to Kiiroo and will let you guys know if/when new stock will arrive again

Good to hear @Ricster89 - thats more like them, really great customer service when it comes to hardware issues like that

Thanks for providing your experience with the power blow!

Just to make sure though, did you follow the instructions/video and used the sleeve with the vacuum insert? ā†’ How to use the PowerBlow by Kiiroo on Vimeo

I actually didnā€™t the first time, and I ended up needing higher suction intensities, but just having that vacuum insert placed inside afterwards created a pretty good seal and surprisingly good suction effect without even having the power blow on

I actually ended up enjoying using it for really extended sessions with the power blow fully off (when it used up its charge) to the point where I felt like I could edge forever with the Keon, without needing to reduce script stroke intensity within a script whatsoever

The sensation was like an ongoing ā€˜tuggingā€™ sensation which felt excellent and keeps you nice and hard simultaneously and I think is the biggest reason you are able to last a lot longer with the power blow

Not sure what they changed with the sleeve material but its for sure my current favorite all-time sleeve, - it has just the right aoumt of stimulation and optimal size opening to let you in and keep you in, and 1 initial lubing (Gun oil H20) lasted nicely the entire time

Yes, Keon connects to scriptplayer like most other support bluetooth toys - I do highy recommend using Haptics Connect if you havenā€™t already tried (for easy quick connections, edging controls, and specially optimized script performance playback)

Yes, its strange why they removed the mouth orifice option on their sleeve lineups, but at least they finally brought it back with the Fleshlight boost

Hopefully their site will improve and hopefully you were able to pick one up before they were fully out of stock - not sure about resellers in Europe, especially as it just came out, but will try to let you guys know if they can be found elsewhere

Nice! thats super fast - maybe the quick order helped it move quicker lol

1 Like

@Realcumber Yeah, I bought it for the fleshlight support. Personally, I think the battery is a disadvantage though and I didnā€™t think it was much quieter than the handy either (the sounds was a little more pleasant maybe).
Anyways, it might be good for edging but even then as soon as there is a single fast part it starts stuttering and performing very poorly. It really takes you out of the moment. I just donā€™t want a device that can only properly do edging movements. In my opinion, Kiiroo should work on these internals as a top priority and then add some proper app support like an api.
Anyway, sorry for the rant but I feel it needed to be said. Keep up the good work with the awesome scripts!

1 Like

This is not surprising. It takes quite a bit of power to get strong suction. There is a reason why milking machines cost this much, the entire design is about being able to provide strong suction at higher speeds. It would be strange if such small device could provide similar power. Even the cheaper milkers already cost like $300 (and they already have lesser suction power, usualy compensated by the sleeve having more texture).

The problem however is double sided here, milkers have a receiver that is designed to avoid air leaking in and out, something that with silicone sleeves is nearly impossible to achieve or it has to become very bulky (the airtight part should not get a constant stretch in it as that allows air to pass). Slow movements leak less air as it simply makes the potential gap for it smaller as the material gets time to respond.

But on that, especialy for slower blowjob videos, this can provide quite a better experience. As instead of just the stroking action, some suction can be added. Even if during faster sections it might not be able to reliably do that, that usualy isnt where suction is needed.

Keep in mind that for such device its more often about the volume of air it can displace, rather than the power of the suction itself. Being small its a very limited volume, while suction wise it can generaly do plenty. Idealy it would have a buffer vaccuum for stronger suction at a faster speed. But there is no way they can put that in such device. In that case it would need a seperate box and a hose going to the endcap.

But hey, slowly we are getting suction based devices at diffirent price levels with compatibility with other toys (fleshlight support is a massive boost!), and now with potential funscript support it might finaly become a reliable option to get a mixture of both.

Lets hope they will make such vacuum system part of the handy at some point. I dont care that it requires a box double the size of the handy in that case. I will find a way to put it conveniently anyway. As the only thing here that would be needed is a cable to connect the devices to keep them in sync (and hose for the sleeve connection).

1 Like

@SomeoneRandom Never had a suction based toy but yeah it is definitely cool to see devices like this starting to pop up for sure. Pretty sure the handy will not be able to handle something like this though. Iā€™ve tried all kind of toys and the bigger ones make it a lot less responsive. You even notice a difference between some of the official sleeves the handy provides let alone something like a full flesh light.

Really looking forward to a good device that can handle this well though. My hopes are currently set on what tempest will bring to the table with the SSR1 or the commercial SLR variant if they decide to provide an open API like the handy does.

Are you saying the Keon stutters while using the PowerBlow?

I havenā€™t experienced that at allā€¦ full, short, slow, fast, works smooth.

I do have my Keon wired to a power supply though, I took the battery completely out of it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just re-read your posts.

Hrm, so are people able to connect their powerblows to interactive media yet? Or is everyone just using it as is.
Cause I know you can link the keon and the powerblow via the app, but I mostly use the keon via scriptplayer.
Iā€™m assuming that the various apps and companies probably havenā€™t had enough time to integrate it just yet so what sites are people using with feelconnect if they are able to connect to media.

3 Likes

That heavily depends on the suction type, strength and timings. Especialy in synchronized systems you can dish out a lot more power:

For example, when the handy does an upstroke, you dont apply any additional suction, whatever suction was there is all that is used. You can even let some extra air in to support the upward movement while still feeling suction.
However, at the downstroke the suction is heavily applied, as thats where normaly air would be pushing, so any suction here is welcome.

With a buffer system where a small ā€˜vaccuum chamberā€™ is constantly being depressurized, you can use a valve to quickly apply the suction regardless of motor strength. This system is already used in some milkers (serious kit). And since in this case we dont need a very strong suction, we dont need to go to the levels of SK (as these levels would disrupt handy movement for sure). The power blow is most likely already enough suction, just not strong enough with movement.

So lets say we take 2x or 3x the power of the power blow, but now use a hose to connect. As the vaccuum chamber now is always being filled independant of the movement, these motors shouldnt be disrupted as much. And the extra power is to ensure the hose isnt reducing power either (as in the end they are stretchable).

We then design a sleeve for the handy to accept this hose (and add some sort of valve system to prevent fluids leaking in the mechanics). And now all we need is a method to sync it to both the handy and funscript (since the funscript can have more strict requirements than just the handy movement - the handy only tweaks its strength on demand). And you already have strong suction without disrupting the handy.

It surely is more complex than i describe, but its definitely not out of reach either.

And tweaking is possible as vaccuum chamber size and motor strength can do quite a lot at getting an optimized strength vs recharge speed: larger allows more build up, but takes longer to recharge its vaccuum. smaller requires a stronger motor to charge, but on that the motor also helps at creating a faster vacuuum, a strong motor with larger vacuum will apply a faster vacuum, but can still be weaker than the small one. This is most likely where most of its costs are going to be as it is a trial and error thing.

And note, airtightness is not as much of an issue as we arent going to build extremely strong vacuums. So materials arent going to be extremely expensive here. A simple plastic box might already do fine.

Is no longer in stock, their support told me it should be back at the start of August.

My main issue with kiiroo toys is that none of them can be power walled, a battery will never be as good as getting the power straight from the wall. They take 2-3 hours to charge and after 30 minutes of use, you need to recharge it again.
Another bad part is that you cannot use it at all while it is charging, if anyone got the powerblow I am curious how the charging part is, did they improved it at all compared to keon?

That highly depends on the machine and battery size. A good battery can provide good power and will definitely be equal towards wall power. Keep in mind a lot of powertools work fine with a battery, and if you would attach a fleshlight to that, it would be excessively powerfull. Note that we are not going to demand excessive force, so battery drain isnt as heavy as benchmark channels on youtube might show.
A UPS is a battery that can often even supply multiple pcs, again proving that batteries are definitely capable of dishout out power. And with its bulk of a battery it can do this for an extended duration.

The main reason is that most of the time the battery packs themselve are unsufficiently sized in the devices. Everything must be small, and for batteries this means the biggest loss of power. Thats why most battery operated devices lack power.

While it is possible to have both, its not beneifical for size as it now requires multiple battery cells capable of providing the power (1 group for charging, 1 group for discharging, 1 group for overlap). Its going to make things more bulky and heavier.

But to me, some important factors should be considered in toy design:

• Is it possible its going to be used as a couple (a fleshlight is popular here)? battery operated is prefered
  • Is it going to be used in a fixed position (v2k, saddles)? cables are not a problem at all, wall power is prefered
  • Is there a potential health risk when it uses a cable, like estim or shower toys? Batteries
  • Is it ment to be bdsm suitable: wall power.
  • Is the partner already used to use a wand with cable? wall power.

And donā€™t forget the firmware. I donā€™t have a Kiiroo, but iirc there is an issue where the Kiiroo wonā€™t charge unless the battery is under a certain charge level. If it is above that level it wonā€™t accept charge and that prevents you from always starting a session with a fully charged battery.

Note, phones do the same! Its a method of extending battery life.

And its a relatively easy trick, just count the number of battery cells, and consider 1 always being consumed (if thats 6 cells, 1 cell can have a variety charge. so 5/6th is the lower end limit it will accept: or about 83%), that single cell one cannot be charged (as doing both at the same time reduces battery life faster). Phones however to perform a cell change at the last moment so the last consumed cell gets a chance to fully charge as well.

This might give the appearance of 100%, but it effectively is still more often closer to 90%. Phones just dont display that to avoid frustration towards customers. Just like 0% not actualy being 0% (its better to always have a little charge remaining, the phone will deny using it at these levels though). There has been a lot of research there to ensure the best user experience there. Something that sex toys arent a large enough market for.

In this case it sounds more like there simply arent enough cells to work with in the first place, preventing good charging, while still having strict wear management.

I have both the kiiroo and handy, my main issue with the kiiroo is the battery which from I understand didnā€™t get any improvements in the powerblow.

handy is just plug and play, no need to wait 2-3 hrs to charge it to full before being able to use it. Also the handy can go 600 times per minutes while kiiroo only about 200, the handy is 3 times more powerful, I am certain the limiting factor is the battery and the motor.

IMO if they want to make kiiroo keon/powerblow or any other toy compete with the handy these are the two first aspects they need to improve upon.

2 Likes

You can modify the Keon and Powerblow to accept a AC/DC power supply.

I posted about this in a another thread some time ago (powering the Keon with an adapter). Iā€™ve been running my Keon, on the same power adapter, steadily without issue or overheating since I got it back in 2020. (Iā€™ve even had multiple 2 hour plus sessions with it in a stretch without issuesā€¦ I made some personal cock hero videos that are above 1.5 hours in length)

You have to convert the mah (milliamp hours) to amps or vice versa (depends on how it is listed on the power supply adapter you are looking at) for an apples to apples comparison for power requirements (voltage and ampsā€¦ voltage MUST match [there is an exceptionā€¦ if it is requiring 3v and you supply 5v you should be okā€¦ most integrated circuits run on 5v anywayā€¦ you just might experience a bit faster revs on any motors attached to that circuitry], amps must be equal to or higher) and then shoot for that amount of AMPS (not voltage!!) or above on the powersupply you choose. Above is better since more amps are drawn when the motor is stressedā€¦

POLARITY (+/-) must be correct when attaching an adapter to the unit or you will fry everything and be out a power supply and whatever device you were connecting to.

So far with the PowerBlow on battery, it lasts more than long enough on a full charge and has power to spareā€¦ HOWEVERā€¦ lithium batteries (I assume this is a lithium as the Keon had a lithium) any rechargeable battery in general will degrade over time and provide less power after prolonged use and after each successive recharge cycle. I plan on taking my PowerBlow apart and modifying it this weekend.

It is always better to switch to a power adapter (where portability is not an issue).

NOTE: You should remove the battery completely from the circuit if you plan on attaching a power adapter!!!

I was talking about the weight of regular sleeves. The handy is just not that strong really. Really good with a light open sleeve but it will become less and less responsive if the sleeve is closed and a little heavier (already notice this slightly with the dream lotus) or heavier (especially a fleshlight and the weight of a suction device).

1 Like