šŸ†• Brand New Kiiroo Sex Toy just released - the Power Blow! Now Supported with Scripts at SLR!

You can use power blow with the already existing sleeves from Kiiroo right? Or is there something different about the 3 sleeves that the other ones canā€™t use it? Also works with any fleshlight?

You can make it compatible if you trim their old ones some

So for the older sleeves to be compatible with the power blow fully and not make weird sounds you just need to trim it with some really sharp scissors to match the funnel that the power blow comes with and also need to push the sleeve in a little more so the round top is under the retaining ring at the top so it seals better as the new ones are slightly more thick around the funnel part.

And any that are already that shape are compatible. I think there are 3 iirc.
FeelVictoria, feelkayley, feeltanya

Like so but ignore the black sharpie marks

2 Likes

I appreciate the effort to explain it but I am not an electrical engineer and I donā€™t feel like electrocuting my dick with 220 volts.
The keon is just poorly designed, why not allow us to use it while it is still charging, why we have to wait 2-3 hours for a full charge?
At least the powerblow can be used for longer.

The device will be connected to the power supply. Its voltage is usually 5-10 volts, so you are not in danger. And even from 220 volts, you are protected by a plastic case and your Fleshlight, which does not conduct electricity.

The powerblow is bluetooth isnā€™t it? Think its possible to control it and the keon at the same time with scripts?

1 Like

yes it has bluetooth connectivity just like the Keon - dual simultaneous device use support is the goal, so hopefully it will be possible

3 Likes

The intiface will have to be updated to recognize when the device name associated with the PowerBlow is connected so it can be included in the device list. This is why it doesnā€™t connect.

Maybe some other tweaks to the controls and driver as well.

I have only briefly messed around with the source code for connecting devices, I made a small demo app for myself in C# just to tinker with controlling devices.

How does the Power Blow deal with liquids, like lube and sperm? Does it suck the lube out of the sleeve?

At least for the newest sleeve, Victoria, there is a lot of extra elements in the sleeve that captures a lot of the fluids. If you are filling the sleeve to the limit and are tapping the top of the sleeve, then yes, youā€™ll get stuff inside the sucking element. It does have an extra foam insert that you can swap out and clean and insert the dry one in for another round.

But so far, Iā€™ve been pretty surprised at how little fluids get sucked up past your maximum insertion. I suppose if youā€™re a shooter, there is the chance that it could shoot up high enough but luckily the intake valves are on the side of the device and not in the center so at worse, youā€™ll get a splash zone with little else making it into the intake valves.

3 Likes

@Waffles provided a great detailed response to that

Iā€™m surprised as well at how little relative mess there is and how the lube seems to really stay inside throughout a session

If you do mange to get any lube near the cap end, then clean up is a breeze - quick rinse/soap/wipe and youā€™re good to go again

I cannot connect the superblow with the bluetooth on pc. It cannot find tje device. Anyone have the same problem?

I have had to connect it via the FeelConnect App. Then the Keon to Intiface+Scriptplayer or Keon+Heresphere without Intiface.

I was worried the first time I used it, and was surprised that it hadnā€™t sucked any in at all the first time and I didnā€™t do anything different than I normally do.

The second time, it did suck a tiny bit in, but the filter is washable (warm water and a dab of soapā€¦ I used my axe body wash as it is also good for spot cleaning stains out of clothes in a pinch) and they give you two filters. I havenā€™t used my second filter because I used a hair dryer on med heat and dried my first one as it was only a bit damp after I washed it and squeezed the water out of it.

I havenā€™t had it suck any more lube or liquids in since that point so far. It hasnā€™t been an issue, though I know now that it wonā€™t be that big of a deal if it does suck some in.

1 Like

I hope in the near future there will be an update that let you connect to your pc direclty via bluetooth. In your solution are too many devices in between.

2 Likes

Right, iā€™m sure there is a better way. Almost like we need scriptplayer or Heresphere to be able to sync to two devices and read a second script simultaneously.

Thank you all for answering my question about liquids and the Powerblow.
Iā€™ve ordered one with FeelTanya. Delivery will be in second half of August.

Update: it was delivered today (4/08) Much sooner than expected. Order was placed on 27/07, so it took 8 days.

2 Likes

I guess that Iā€™ll wait for scripts & scripting support to come for PowerBlow before ordering one since I am a huge fan of interactive content. I guess that the suction by itself doesnā€™t provide much, unless synced together with the scripted content. Am I right?

PS: I am using Kiiroo Keon (AC Modded) + FeelStars + Quest 2 (HereSphere).

1 Like

I use it with my Kiiroo Keon and interactive scripts, but right now it is controlled by the app on my phone. I just set the controls for a zero delay and 50-150 ms release and the suction anywhere between 6000-12000 ms depending on the sleeve Iā€™m using. Hopefully someone gets this added to the list of detectable devices soon.

1 Like

By the way, I asked SLR a question regarding their appā€™s support for multiple devices simultaneously (since I have scripts for stroker + anal plug). I was told that itā€™s not supported yet, although considering their dual-axis device coming to market at the end of the year - it should be. It turns out it is possible to have 4 axes standard (2 axis stroker, 1 axis this device and 1 for the plug) without DIY devices from the vendor. However, based on their experience in writing scripts, all 3 axes (Z rotation, suction and vibration) are additional and will take only 10-20% of the total script.
I guess thereā€™s no way to write suction scripts without full blown testing :wink:

2 Likes

So is there a way tot multi script youre kiiroo with keon as device no1 and powerblow as no2 ?

4 Likes