Brand New Launch For Sale

Hi All,

I couldn’t see a ‘for sale’ section so hope posting under general is ok. Mods, please move post where necessary.

I have a brand new Fleshlight Launch sealed in the original packaging. Can send via recorded post in original packaging and then placed inside further discrete plain packaging (the original brown box from Fleshlight).

Only selling because I have more than one (I managed to replace the B/L chip on a previosly replaced unit).

Looking for £160 and will post for free with MyHermes within UK or am happy to share the cost of a nominated courier. I am happy to post further afield to Europe or internationally with postage fees worked out for you individually.

As always I am happy to post pics with current news stamp or requested thumbs up or whatever you need to prove this is a genuine listing for final buyer.

Feel free to post below or send me a PM.

1 Like

ok this is a shameless bump and reduction in price…

£110 posted (within the UK), tracked and discreetly wrapped… any takers? Drop me a PM

im looking for one but i live in canada

Sorry for the crappy delay in reply, Ive been in the process of moving - always fun in the middle of a pandemic!

Thats 2 queries from canada, I’ll investigate the postage costs, obviously I would prefer a UK sale but will get back to you.