Bukkake.moe works on the Quest

I have no affiliation with the site, but I thought some of you might like to know that Bukkake.moe works on the Quest. Just sideload the Google Chrome apk using Sidequest and make sure bluetooth is enabled on your headset.

5 Likes

thanks, Ive just tried it with my keon and it is a good option for 2D videos

So I did add VR support awhile back, works with vive on my desktop. unable to check quest as I don’t have one.

VR videos need to be uploaded and have the VR category selected.

2 Likes

@basicgirl I have to enter my connection key and reconnect my Handy every time I start a new video or refresh the page. Is this normal?

Are there any plans to add more features to the player? A gap fill option is most important for me. Auto loop and A/B loop would also be nice.

I also wanted to let you know that script playback has been acting weird since at least yesterday. Whenever I use the seek bar, script playback no longer works until I refresh the page. My Handy also keeps going for a while after pausing a vid.

What browser?
Handy should auto connect if you’ve hit the fist.
Last time I checked it was all working fine, I’ll check more monday.

You mean the plug right? When I click the fist it disconnects the Handy and reloads the page.

I’m using Chrome on pc, mobile, and Quest 2 and getting the same behavior across all devices. I tried everything again today with no luck. Your connection instructions say it works with Opera but nothing happens when I click the plug icon.

https://bukkake.moe/wiki/index.html#/?id=the-handy

You can use the plug(buttplug.io) but you’ll have to reconnect each time.
Doing the Handy way will auto connect.

1 Like

Ok so that was the problem. I’ve been trying to do everything over bluetooth with buttplug which doesn’t seem to work optimally. I thought the help graphic was just showing where the controls are. I didn’t realize it was a connect over wifi option. Everything seems to work perfectly connecting over wifi. It works great with Opera, Opera mobile, and Opera Mini too.

In addition to a gap fill option during script playback, it would be cool to have a simple remote so the Handy could keep stroking while browsing the site.

1 Like

Seems as though the sideloaded chrome apk wont recognize the vr videos as vr on quest 2.

VR has been down for a little bit, I’ve been working on some updates to it.
I pushed it forward and VR works now.

1 Like