Cam Girl Tara Hunter gives remote handjob demo for Ayva Remote (Cum for Me)

gif-1 (1)
gif-2 (1)

A special treat. My good friend and cam girl Tara Hunter agreed to let me record her using Ayva Remote! The video is PG-13 (non-nude), but its a good demo of what’s possible. She is controlling my device from Colombia—while I am in the USA—and it is real time. :blush:

A note about Tara’s “countdown” towards the end: in her version of a JOI (Jerk-Off Instruction) she likes to countdown to when she wants you to cum. This is that, but instead with her having the actual control :heart:.

Tara is online on Streammate based platforms many evenings out of the week. She has dynamic rates that—at the time of this post—were $3.14/min for a private session, or $4.14/min for an exclusive session.

A “private” session means that other people can join the room and watch Tara during the session. While exclusive will be just you and her.

She has a decent amount of toys and is up for many kinds of play (including anal).

I’m currently building her an OSR2 with the Vac-u-lock mod to enable two-way control. So pretty soon she’ll be able to be penetrated in sync with stroking you.

If you join the cam site through her affiliate link she’ll prob be extra nice to you, as it boosts her percentage:

https://tarahunter.cammodels.com/

You can chat with her for free. She’s very friendly. Just mention Ayva and she’ll probably get reaal excited. :blush:

Ayva Remote itself is FREE.

Happy Stroking! :heart:

1 Like

Commercial.

1 Like

meaning?

1 Like