Camgirl type sites where the girl controls your toy

im surprised thats not a business yet whamens could get more money off simps

2 Likes

if i knew how to do this type of thing I would definitely be doing it

1 Like

There is XToys. But you can’t know if the controlling User really is a girl.
But there is a plan to implement something like that by SLR if I remember correctly. Of i would find it, i would link it, but I just can’t find it. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: found it Where to go to give a woman the control of my handy? - #4 by doublevr

3 Likes

If it’s SLR, don’t expect it to happen until months after their time frame, if at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, I dunno. I imagine the legal liability on something like that is good cause to be cautious and likely the reason why we haven’t seen a company or two be early adopters. The Handy can definitely do damage if the end user is a newbie or a moron and let’s face it, a registerable portion of them likely are. The amount of potential lawsuits from dick burned drunks is scary, not to mention the grifters trying to get a quick penis payday.

Also, from a consumer perspective, I’m not sitcking my member into something controlled over the Internet until there’s a good amount of trust there, not just trust in the model on the other end but trust that the tech isn’t going to go haywire due to the vagaries of the Internet.

1 Like

Note that the handy itself has limits on its own. If an online sources tries to exceed that, it either will slow down, or it will interupt entirely. So on that part there is no risk.

For the user, a few things are mandatory for them to do:

• ensuring that whatever movement is done, isnt going to release your dick from the sleeve (as thats dangerous)
  • ensure that even if that would happen, you can always react.

But whatever the other person does, its going to be similar to when a funscript does that. Except you now can get direct feedback instead of relying on a static video. I see absolutely no issues on that part.

If they want to do damage, its most likely hacking related. Which is something the platform itself should already prevent from being a possibility. And all it does is add some delay (which is no issue, since the video stream can adjust for this. that the chat response is going to happen 5s later instead of 2s isnt that excessive since the video and action will still just match).

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not necessarily directing my comments towards malicious use scenarios, I’m more along the lines of - end user is impaired, doesn’t use lube, gets a rash on his john thomas and sees a potential payday. Some of these published scripts will be moving along at a nice gentle pace and suddenly you enter the 0-100 red zone, five minutes have gone by, lube has dried up and bam. I’m assuming that those sorts of shifts are within the Handy’s built in safety protocols but the negligence of the end user makes it dangerous.

Either way, just playing devil’s advocate for discussions sake, I’ve got no skin in the game. Pun intended.

1 Like

The same can also happen in a normal script. But thats why i said that the user still needs to have a way to react.

Also, lube works for very long times at low movement. Most of the time the drying up happens due to heat/friction (the water in the lube evaporates), or because it gets pushed away (which requires movement), or because water rinses it away (this is one of the reasons why silicone based lubes works that long).

And even partialy drying isnt instantly going to cause damage, as even dried up lube will still provide some lubrication. Even water based lubes can be effective for hours when no friction is involved.

And even with just small movements dried up lube is easily recognised. It will start to feel sticky. And while it might not be realy pleasant when it then suddenly moves fast. The lube will still prevent damage as its still there, its only the water content thats gone, but its small barrier still prevents your dick from being completely stuck.

Just try it once. Lube something, wait 3 days, and then check how well lubricated it still is (use your finger for hygiene purposes obviously). Anyone who ever spilled some lube and forgot to clean it will know how well it still lubricates after a day.

Realy, damage is unlikely. And for these risky cases, there are a few other issues:

• A content maker using such toys, but not involving movement is a waste of time/effort. Why are you still watching after 10 minutes?
  • Content makers on most of those sites generaly are registered with an identity behind it. Even if that one isnt visible to you, it still can be used for lawsuits.
    • if the site tries to protect them, they are still responsible for their content, and therefor can be sued. Those EULAs that say they cant are not valid in the EU, and when deliberately causing damage, not even in the US.
  • The easiest solution such sites will do is allowing a pause button that stops any interaction regardless. It would be a safety violation if thy wouldnt add it. And if there is such violation, its going to be bad marketing. Marketing is a very important aspect, so safety features are generaly well worth it.
    • If the site becomes known for lacking safety, its enough for the site to die completely. A few news articles are enough, as from that point you arent going to get any new members reliably.
    • Only when your site is known to normaly be safe, such incidents can be managed. But even then, it can damage your reputation massively.

Realy, the risks arent that big since its covered at many parts. Some by just basic science, some by logic and management.

1 Like

The main problem I see at the moment is actually the interface. In order to control TheHandy properly, a reasonable interface is absolutely essential. If the control is then to be taken by someone who is perhaps not as tech-savvy as many others, it becomes absolutely problematic without a really good interface.
I assume that most “only fan girls” have a certain technical ability, but most of them probably don’t have that good of knowledge to work properly with a non-intuitive interface.

If you look at XToys, for example, the interface is absolutely terrible in my opinion and can’t be confortably be used by a non-technical user.

The interfaces to create scripts are the script programs OFS and JFS. In my opinion, these programs are also an absolute niche product and cannot be used by “normal” users.

Apart from the fact that the operation via XToys is very error-prone. I keep having connection problems and stuttering. As I understand it, TheHandy loads the script completely onto the device before starting. A “live” control is not really planned by the devs as far as I know (With the exception of the control, such as is possible via handyfeeling, but this interface is also not suitable in my opinion.).

In my opinion, there is also the problem that there must be 2-way communication. I once tried to control the toys of other users via Xtoys. Apart from the fact that it is a relatively “boring” activity, without 2-way communication you don’t get any feedback on how well “it’s going”. Every person is different. So a 2-way communication would be absolutely necessary. But here again the problem is that many are reluctant to film themselves on the Internet (especially in such a “vulnerable” situation). So you would have to offer either individual sessions or group sessions where only the controller sees all the videos. But I still see this problem as solvable.

The problem of a usable interface and the limitation of the hardware/software are much more difficult.

1 Like

I remember this…

It was interesting but not real complicated script.
The fun part was the comment stream…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.