Can't wait to create Syncbot scripts!

Are you already able to create multi axis scripts from scratch or is it coming in the near future? Just saw that Syncbot was a thing today and I’m tempted in buying it. I currently have a Keon and this thing looks like a great upgrade.

But the thing pulling me back is the conversion rate to CAD and the shipping to Canada : $369US + $80US = around $580CA. Do you thing the cost is worth it?

1 Like

From my personal experience, yes. I’ve been using this twice a day for the last 3weeks.

But the multi axis script converter is not ready yet. I recommend you checking other reviews and product details before you purchase. It’s not a cheap product after all.

1 Like

im still rocking the old launch which is basically a keon. Used the firmware that makes it “responsive” as the handy that was posted here. It is still great.

I ordered this and my experience so has tested my patience a bit. I ordered last week tuesday night, 26th. it did not get processed til sunday night, oct 1st. I got a tracking number that hasn’t budged since then. My status is stuck at having an electronic label made at the ups. As far as UPS goes, they still havent received the product. Dunno whats up with that. sent an email and no response. Once I get mine, i’ll let you know. It is very expensive at 579.89 cad. I wanted the case version so bad but maaan the shipping cost is too much and takes a very long time for any update. I dont mind waiting, they did say it takes 7-15 days via ups but i dont even know if ups received the item yet. My waiting experience is based in ontario. maybe if youre from bc or something, it might be faster. Im just speculating. Im just refreshing ups to see any other update like a madman lol.

4 Likes

I have the same issue, mine was ordered on 22nd. it is now 4 okt and still nothing.

2 Likes

Damn, I watched this video and many like it years ago and it was fantastic at the time but I just wanted more from it as a simple up and down stroker wasn’t enough. With the Syncbot, if it can pull of anything like what the Aimee device does in the video, I’ll be instantly buying one :rofl:

2 Likes

Geeez. Yeah its so long. At least im glad im not alone.

2 Likes

Same. Ordered on 21nd and according to DHL its still “Shipment in Transit to DHL” so maybe not even on my continent right now. But to be fair, they informed me that as an european customer there could be an estimated shipping time up to 14 business days (instead of the usual 7 days).

So fingers crossed it will be here this week and the tracking just didnt work but I dont think I’m that lucky. I’ll let you guys know - good luck to all of us!

1 Like

ahhh i see, that prob explains it then. yea unlucky for us :frowning:

I guess its not just europe then since im from canada. Still no update

Yea well, now even the ticket has disappeared.
Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.
Idk if its just dhl but this is getting more frustrating each day. As i have had contact they state that the issue is with customs. But seeing how you are in a completely different area i dont know if its a lie. Can you acess your shipping info?

When did you buy and from where?

I got the same confusing Message a couple of hours ago. Now its back to “in Transit to DHL”. Patience is a virtue I guess…

All the sudden, i got a notification that ups received the item in hk, around 2am hk time. Then at 10am my time, its at a nearby sorting facility thats 20mins away from me lol. The item teleported lmao. I guess ups picked the item up and forgot to scan it or something. My item arrives tomorrow and i hope they actually deliver the item and not just leave a note.

1 Like

Mine was also like this. I received an E-mail saying that the package started moving. But the status didn’t updated until I got it like 4 days later. Weird, but it arrived.

I think they are really busy atm. It’s their product launching month afterall.

2 Likes

YES! Mine arrived 10 min ago - just like yours it got teleported from Hongkong ^^

2 Likes

Sad news for me. Ups decided to mess with me. Its going around everywhere else. It was already close to me the other day. Then they sent it to different cities further away. Oh well. At least you already got yours lol. Hope you enjoy it

2 Likes

Wow…Just wow. But Im sure you will get yours ASAP. And to me the wait was already worth it!

That machine is a beast! AI in un-updated status is a bit Hit and miss but with fun2sync and ever improving AI it will only feel better and hopefully soon more immersive/real than a perfectly scripted Video for the handy. What a time to be alive!

1 Like

I can’t as well. There’s only so much you can do with single axis. Not into tinkering and maintaining DIY options out there. Hopefully, the team will create user-friendly scripting software in the future. The dream is to advance AI tech alongside it to streamline the process.

1 Like