Cheaper alternatives?

hi firstly id like to apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. recently i have been looking into these interactive toys and well they aren’t cheap, I saw one DIY one but it was just a vibrator and nothing special honestly. So anyone has suggestions?

would be handy if you told us what you are looking into.
Probably interactive masturbators but could also be flying cars no idea :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think the main problem is fuel capacity, as most flying cars have a range below that of a Tesla. If you think driving an EV gives you range anxiety, just imagine running out of fuel when you’re in the air. Of course there are other major safety issues and questions regarding the reliability of autonomous systems both in the air and on the ground. Certainly an interesting topic, thanks for bringing it up.

2 Likes

ah yes i see what you did there :thinking:

1 Like

Make the topic title and your question more clear so people know what you are talking about.

Lol my bad, edited the main thread now maybe its clearer😅

I feel cheap is a relative term. It all depends on how much you want to spend.
Pretty much all interactive toys are $150+
If you’re technical at all you can custom build an OSR2, You might save some money in comparison to a handy.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.