ClipMash - Generate video compilations automatically (v0.21.0)

I noticed that when generating a new video with clips from 1 total video file, it doesn’t create the newly combined (basically trimmed and/or rearranged) .funscript file.

I feel that this would be immensely useful to have, so you can make clips from compilations, or trim to your favorite scenes losslessly. I have a certain video that’s 30 minutes long where I wanted to keep a few scenes totaling around 10 minutes.

Gotcha, yeah, that sounds useful. I’ll take a look.

It’s been a while but I’ve been working on some new features and there’s a pre-release version out containing them.

ClipMash TV

This is basically a quick way to make a compilation and view it in your browser. A lot less control than the “normal” way, but also much quicker. You select a couple of marker titles, video tags or performers (still work-in-progress) and click “go”.

Of note for this forum specifically is that it has Handy support (also still work-in-progress). It supports a few different patterns that you can configure. It currently does not support the actual video’s scripts themselves (I’d need to invest more time in learning the Handy API but it’s definitely planned). The Handy settings are located on the settings page.

Downloads

Get the pre-release version here:

2 Likes