Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

Hmm very strange, can you let me know which episode and punishment packs you are using?

theres too much loading and the scripts arent intense enough to warrant the loading times, and the battles take up too much time also it should show the MS the handy has loaded like handyfeeling or scriptplayer does so you can adjust it to sync up, spent nearly 2 hours trying to give it a chance, tried both games but came into the same issues which i guess is a limitation of the software. its a nice concept and im sure its not easy to create but doesn’t really do much for me, sorry if i came off rude just needed to give my feedback

Unfortunately for me sextropolis is all anal and I don’t like anal :frowning:

Thanks, very nice work. Waiting for more.

@Ansky Same here.

@BitterSwee Even though I don’t like anal, I just wanted to say that the work, creativity, and thought you put into Sextropolis is really impressive.

@knyte21 I know I’ve already said it, but man I really love this game. Here are some thoughts and questions I’ve had on it lately.

• Will it be able to connect to the handy via bluetooth?

• I’m not sure I understand what the curse level means. I haven’t noticed particularly bad curses at level 3 vs level 1. Maybe change the curse level to the number of curses that must be endured.

• Can you add the cum button to the curses and punishments?

• I like the extra strokes from the poison ailment. The problem is that that means I always want to be poisoned. Maybe it would be better to have the poison ailment just increase how much additional damage you receive and additional strokes are determined by your stamina.

• To further expand on the idea above, the Handy strokes continuously throughout the battle, regardless of ailment, with the strokes becoming more intense as your stamina depletes. The idea being that the longer and more intense the battle becomes, the more it wears down your real life “stamina.” I haven’t been close to hitting the cum button during a battle but I would like for it to become so intense that this is a very real possibility.

• Generally I would like to see battles with more cognitive challenges because right now my entire strategy is pretty much to just keep my mouse cursor hovering over the “Add 3 to Roll” button. Maybe a function of the poison ailment and/or low stamina could be the buttons move around, change places, or the video takes up more of the screen like you’re becoming delirious from a fever.

• Can I connect my Duolingo account? Seriously, would it be possible to connect language learning apps, math trainers, flash cards, etc for the battle sequences so you answer questions instead of random dice rolls or correct answers allow you to use PP? I remember using an app once that allowed you to build and share your own flash card decks. Maybe something like that could be incorporated. I know it’s kind of off the wall but combining the Handy with productivity apps is my kink.

3 Likes

Just an idea - I think many people like the Island series and the Sextropolis stuff, but another option as far as content goes is this behemoth of a Cock Hero that was created recently - King’s Row. There’s a story version and one that’s just focused on the action. The videos seem like they would lend themselves well to the existing game system.

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/overwatch-fap-hero-kings-row-all-parts-1-2-3-4/51426

I’m sure you already have stuff or ideas that you’re working on, but I’d figured I’d throw this out there.

2 Likes

This is a lot of fun. Is there any more episodes in the works? is there anything else like this?

1 Like

Those ideas are all absolutely genius. I saw your reply to the other thread. I agree with everything you said.
Do you know how to program? Maybe I can teach you how to modify the game.
I’m now working on a 3D printed box for the game that’s meant to be inescapable. If you cum and there’s no end button, you are riding it till the end. :slight_smile: Maybe add leg and hand restraints to it and coupled with VR goggles… omg.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! Been going through a lot of personal issues lately so I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread. I have a prototype created that works with the handy via blue tooth. This works on the PC version but need to figure out how to do it in the android version. The way curse level works is the higher the curse level the higher level punishments can pop up. I didn’t include the cum button on the punishment videos because its a punishment and the idea was to not let you get out of it. The battle system is being re-worked. I have some ideas and am looking to expand the battle system to be better. I like your ideas of intensifying the battles when you get poisoned or low on stamina. I’ll start thinking of ways to do that. I hope to get working on this again soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking the game out! Yes, I am looking to create the an episode for each of the remaining cock hero island videos. Also open to suggestions on other videos. So if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks for the suggestion! I did get this series and haven’t tried it out yet. I’m trying to include hentai and 3D into the game as well. Will look into the series, reach out to whoever made it, and see if I can make an episode out of it.

1 Like

Why don’t you get a patreon account? I want to donate some $ to get this going faster and I think that I’m not the only one.
Btw, thank you for this app. There’s a lot of code and I imagine it took hundreds of hours to make.

Would it somehow be possible to have another hosting option than mega? I get locked behind waiting times of 6+ hours to finish a download because my allocated bandwidth gets used according to mega.

Just a suggestion, but you can use a VPN to change your IP address and continue the download. The MEGA limits are by IP address not by specific machine/account/browser. Note, you may need to change your IP address a couple of times until you find one that has not been consumed by the MEGA daily limits.

Probably should have mentioned that, but i actually did try that with several different servers with no avail. One server had me waiting 3 minutes which is no problem, but when it ticked down the timer rose again, so i couldn’t finish.

This is certainly a much too generous statement, but I’m glad you like the ideas.

I probably don’t have the intellect for that lol, but yeah if you want to try to teach me some stuff that would be very cool.

I’m looking forward to bluetooth functionality. This might make a big difference in the battles since the scripts won’t need to be downloaded to the Handy.

I see. I’m not into post orgasm torture so I use the sync button to pause it when this happens. If you can add an option for this that would be nice. For me, a punishment that locks me out of the game for a period of time would be pretty motivating.

Id enjoy seeing something that was scripted to the action.

3 Likes

Sorry about the long delay in my response. I was using Cock Hero Island II with both punishment packs. After several tries it worked. It turns out it was the next scene I was supposed to be in with the dominatrix JOI. Just there was no video and when the curse activated and finished it tossed me out to the menu, repeat. After trying it several days over several restarts the video was working and the curse finished and went back to the video as expected.

The biggest complaint I have now is this episode seems too slow and I end up not being able to finish, and struggle to stay hard, until I get a curse. Are there plans to ramp up the difficulty?

1 Like