Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

Thanks for checking the game out! Yes, I am looking to create the an episode for each of the remaining cock hero island videos. Also open to suggestions on other videos. So if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks for the suggestion! I did get this series and haven’t tried it out yet. I’m trying to include hentai and 3D into the game as well. Will look into the series, reach out to whoever made it, and see if I can make an episode out of it.

1 Like

Why don’t you get a patreon account? I want to donate some $ to get this going faster and I think that I’m not the only one.
Btw, thank you for this app. There’s a lot of code and I imagine it took hundreds of hours to make.

Would it somehow be possible to have another hosting option than mega? I get locked behind waiting times of 6+ hours to finish a download because my allocated bandwidth gets used according to mega.

Just a suggestion, but you can use a VPN to change your IP address and continue the download. The MEGA limits are by IP address not by specific machine/account/browser. Note, you may need to change your IP address a couple of times until you find one that has not been consumed by the MEGA daily limits.

Probably should have mentioned that, but i actually did try that with several different servers with no avail. One server had me waiting 3 minutes which is no problem, but when it ticked down the timer rose again, so i couldn’t finish.

This is certainly a much too generous statement, but I’m glad you like the ideas.

I probably don’t have the intellect for that lol, but yeah if you want to try to teach me some stuff that would be very cool.

I’m looking forward to bluetooth functionality. This might make a big difference in the battles since the scripts won’t need to be downloaded to the Handy.

I see. I’m not into post orgasm torture so I use the sync button to pause it when this happens. If you can add an option for this that would be nice. For me, a punishment that locks me out of the game for a period of time would be pretty motivating.

Id enjoy seeing something that was scripted to the action.

3 Likes

Sorry about the long delay in my response. I was using Cock Hero Island II with both punishment packs. After several tries it worked. It turns out it was the next scene I was supposed to be in with the dominatrix JOI. Just there was no video and when the curse activated and finished it tossed me out to the menu, repeat. After trying it several days over several restarts the video was working and the curse finished and went back to the video as expected.

The biggest complaint I have now is this episode seems too slow and I end up not being able to finish, and struggle to stay hard, until I get a curse. Are there plans to ramp up the difficulty?

1 Like

Big fan of the CHP! I’ve downloaded everything, but it took me ages (with MEGA limitations). And I got tired of switching between VPN locations. I know I can’t be the only one. So for future downloaders I uploaded everything to my Gofile account, download link: Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform

5 Likes

Since Quest 2 runs on Android I was thinking maybe the Android version of CHP could run on it. The spoiler is that I didn’t get it to work, but here’s what I did and maybe someone can get it working.

I downloaded the android version plus both punishment packs and Cock Hero Island 1, a made a folder called “org.knytetimegames.chp”, then made a folder called “dlc” inside that, unzipped everything, put all of the .pck in “dlc,” left the apk in “org.knytetimegames.chp,” moved everything from my pc onto my Quest so the path looks like Quest 2/Internal shared storage/Android/data/org.knytetimegames.chp/dlc, and then sideloaded the apk through Sidequest on my pc. “CHP” now shows up in my apps, but when I run it I get a blank screen with the three little dots. I do however get the pretty little music.

Thank you very much for the idea and generosity! But when I click the link it says " This file is not public." Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

It should be fixed now. Gofile did set new uploads to private instead of public now for some reason.

1 Like

Hmm… I can see the files structure now but if I click the “download” button it says I have to become a Patreon first “Upgrade Account”. If I click the folders themselves its still “This file is not public.”

I manually set everything to public, downloads (from another browser) work for me now. Pleas try again: Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform

And Thanx for mentioning it!

1 Like

Works fine now! Thanks for your patience and support

1 Like

@Jasper666 @knyte21 I’m trying to setup the game on my Samsung s22. When I try to make the folder “org.knytetimegames.chp” under the storage/emulated /0/android/data directory I get error messages saying I can’t make a folder in this directory. I’ve tried using 3 different file managers and have the save issue.

I’ve used X-plore as my file manager. It might be a permission issue on your phone. See if you can give the file explorer higher permissions and see if that resolves your issue.

If you have an /sdcard directory you should also be able to create a folder /sdcard/chp and put the .pck files there.

An permissions issue for sure, I use CX file explorer. If you want to enter the “Android/Data” it gives you the option to grand permission. After that you can create a folder in there.
IMG_20220429_174730

1 Like