Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

I am using Windows. I have followed the directions in the first couple of post. I have put the required files in DLC folder. When I open the exe file it starts to load and then crashes every time. Not sure what I am doing wrong. No error message, the window just closes… Any help is appreciated

If you go into event viewer and under Windows Logs > Application > do you see the error that happens when the program crashes?

Mine does the same and throws a Exception code: 0xc0000005 error on my laptop with Windows 10 and I can’t seem to figure out the cause.

I’ve even gone as far as reformatting the computer and game still receives a Exception code: 0xc0000005 error in the crash logs. I tried registry repair and memory test too, nothing. It’s the only application that has this error on that laptop. Program works fine on my desktop with Windows 10 though.

That is exactly what I see. Please let me know if you come up with a fix.

Thank you

Maybe it’s graphics issues. You can try software rendering by putting the mesa 3d dll in the same folder as CHP executable. Mesa3D For Windows - Federico Dossena

Thanks for the suggestion, tried it but same results.

So, idk if this is intended or just something on my end but when I open CHP with any of the videos above, the audio is lowered by several octaves and there is a constant tapping sound on the loading screen. Is there a way to fix this?

I seem to have found a bug. I am in the middle of a level where a curse activates as soon as I resume and no matter which video title shows it plays an audio only JOI and after that’s over it goes to the level select screen. I resume quest and the curse activates again, with a different title, but the same audio only JOI again. The curse count never decreases and no new punishment videos are unlocked. I’ll probably just reset it soon, but thought you might want the savedata for debugging.

so i downloaded the mega link and the dlc folder is empty? where do i get the files to play

I don’t think you read the first post completely. You need to also download the punishment packs (at least one) or download Sextropolis (which doesn’t require a punishment pack but is different content).

Sextropolis Episode 1: Trespasser

This episode was released months ago, but I am finally taking the time to write a full post about it.

In this episode you play the role of “The Trespasser.” A mysterious character with a fake passport to the lusty city of Sextropolis. Battle your way through the city of sex and to the victor go the spoils. Can you unlock all 14 PMVs? This episode also includes 6 exclusive PMVs that were never before released on Eroscripts.

Hello everyone, after putting together the Sextropolis episode, I figured I could share some of my thoughts and ideas I had while building an episode for @knyte21’s “Cock Hero Platform” (CHP). Hoping this can get some other gameplay ideas floating around, and maybe even lead to some more episodes being created.

I played the first CH Island episode and I enjoyed it a lot. Let’s face it, PMV scripts are just great. I decided to throw my hat in the ring and try to create an episode. I already liked how the game worked, and I figured I could play with the format a little bit. I tried to think of ways to have a different game flow without requiring a complete rewrite of the game.

I was in a good starting place. I already had a bunch of PMVs I had cut together and scripted to work from. Plus, this approach would give me different options then @knyte21 has when turning a CH Island video into a CHP game episode. I wasn’t locked into the same linear game flow. I had more editing options.

The CH Island videos are made to look like a game, but they were always just meant to be watched like a video. This limits the game to the scenes, order, and outcomes that are in the CH Island video. Just to create losing scenes for CH Island you would need access to whatever game engine and project files the CH Island creator used. I happen to have all of the source videos and project files used to create the PMVs I’m going to work with. That ment I was able to load up Davinci Resolve and grab new clips from the videos I used to create these PMVs. I could create whatever narrative scenes I wanted for the Sextropolis episode. Specifically, I was able to create scenes for both winning and losing a battle. Plus I could pull clips for the battle scenes that were not just recycled from the PMV you are about to watch.

This was where I could create something different that wouldn’t require a complete rewrite of the game. The CH Island videos only had winning outcomes. If you lose during a CH Island battle, the game throws you a random PMV then the game ends. From there you can load your save file and keep replaying that battle until you win and the game continues, or you can start the entire episode over. I thought about how to keep the game going if you lose a battle, but still incentivise winning in the game. This gave me the idea to create a somewhat replayable and almost roguelike take on the gameplay. The idea was to have a base set of PMVs that would be part of every playthrough even if you lose battles, and have other PMVs that would only play if you win battles.

Now let’s talk about the Game flow. Currently the CH Island episodes go like this:

1. Story Video. (Looks like a 16 bit RPG game)
  2. Battle
  3. PMV

The specifics.

Sextropolis Episode 1: Trespasser

The gameplay is like this:

1. Story Intro Video
  2. Story PMV
  3. Battle Intro Video
  4. Battle
    4a. Win
    i. Battle Win Video
    ii. Battle PMV
    4b. Lose
    i. Battle Lose Video
    ii. Continue to next Story PMV

The main game is 5 story PMVs that will be part of every playthrough. If you lose every battle the game will only see these 5 PMVs

Each battle can unlock a special battle PMV. There are 6 battles in the game.

You can only reach Battle 6 if you win Battle 5.

Plus there are 3 hidden PMVs that only unlock if you win 3, 5 or all 6 battles.

Depending on how good you’re doing, the playthrough can be anywhere from 5 to 14 PMVs. The idea being that a typical first playthrough will not win all the battles, and getting access to all the PMVs will probably take at least 2 or three playthroughs.

Special thanks to @knyte21 for building the CH Platform and for helping me create new episodes for his great game.

I do have some ideas for the next episode of Sextropolis as well as 10 new scripted PMVs that haven’t been posted to Eroscripts yet. Who knows if I will get the time to put it together though. Hopefully this can give others some insight into the Sextropolis episode. Please feel free to share any ideas. Maybe we can also get some other creators involved with creating new episodes.

5 Likes

Hmm very strange, can you let me know which episode and punishment packs you are using?

theres too much loading and the scripts arent intense enough to warrant the loading times, and the battles take up too much time also it should show the MS the handy has loaded like handyfeeling or scriptplayer does so you can adjust it to sync up, spent nearly 2 hours trying to give it a chance, tried both games but came into the same issues which i guess is a limitation of the software. its a nice concept and im sure its not easy to create but doesn’t really do much for me, sorry if i came off rude just needed to give my feedback

Unfortunately for me sextropolis is all anal and I don’t like anal :frowning:

Thanks, very nice work. Waiting for more.

@Ansky Same here.

@BitterSwee Even though I don’t like anal, I just wanted to say that the work, creativity, and thought you put into Sextropolis is really impressive.

@knyte21 I know I’ve already said it, but man I really love this game. Here are some thoughts and questions I’ve had on it lately.

• Will it be able to connect to the handy via bluetooth?

• I’m not sure I understand what the curse level means. I haven’t noticed particularly bad curses at level 3 vs level 1. Maybe change the curse level to the number of curses that must be endured.

• Can you add the cum button to the curses and punishments?

• I like the extra strokes from the poison ailment. The problem is that that means I always want to be poisoned. Maybe it would be better to have the poison ailment just increase how much additional damage you receive and additional strokes are determined by your stamina.

• To further expand on the idea above, the Handy strokes continuously throughout the battle, regardless of ailment, with the strokes becoming more intense as your stamina depletes. The idea being that the longer and more intense the battle becomes, the more it wears down your real life “stamina.” I haven’t been close to hitting the cum button during a battle but I would like for it to become so intense that this is a very real possibility.

• Generally I would like to see battles with more cognitive challenges because right now my entire strategy is pretty much to just keep my mouse cursor hovering over the “Add 3 to Roll” button. Maybe a function of the poison ailment and/or low stamina could be the buttons move around, change places, or the video takes up more of the screen like you’re becoming delirious from a fever.

• Can I connect my Duolingo account? Seriously, would it be possible to connect language learning apps, math trainers, flash cards, etc for the battle sequences so you answer questions instead of random dice rolls or correct answers allow you to use PP? I remember using an app once that allowed you to build and share your own flash card decks. Maybe something like that could be incorporated. I know it’s kind of off the wall but combining the Handy with productivity apps is my kink.

3 Likes

Just an idea - I think many people like the Island series and the Sextropolis stuff, but another option as far as content goes is this behemoth of a Cock Hero that was created recently - King’s Row. There’s a story version and one that’s just focused on the action. The videos seem like they would lend themselves well to the existing game system.

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/overwatch-fap-hero-kings-row-all-parts-1-2-3-4/51426

I’m sure you already have stuff or ideas that you’re working on, but I’d figured I’d throw this out there.

2 Likes

This is a lot of fun. Is there any more episodes in the works? is there anything else like this?

1 Like

Those ideas are all absolutely genius. I saw your reply to the other thread. I agree with everything you said.
Do you know how to program? Maybe I can teach you how to modify the game.
I’m now working on a 3D printed box for the game that’s meant to be inescapable. If you cum and there’s no end button, you are riding it till the end. :slight_smile: Maybe add leg and hand restraints to it and coupled with VR goggles… omg.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! Been going through a lot of personal issues lately so I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread. I have a prototype created that works with the handy via blue tooth. This works on the PC version but need to figure out how to do it in the android version. The way curse level works is the higher the curse level the higher level punishments can pop up. I didn’t include the cum button on the punishment videos because its a punishment and the idea was to not let you get out of it. The battle system is being re-worked. I have some ideas and am looking to expand the battle system to be better. I like your ideas of intensifying the battles when you get poisoned or low on stamina. I’ll start thinking of ways to do that. I hope to get working on this again soon.

2 Likes