Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

Im on windows. I just tried setting this up and I got as far as the game starting and it said Locked No Episodes. I might not have done this correctly. Can anyone Walk me Through the setup process

The folder structure looks right. The issue is probably around the permission request logic. Can you allow storage permissions to the app and see if that works?

Sure, to get this going on Windows follow the following steps.

1. you need to download the main game and at least 1 Episode and 1 punishment pack from the mega link
  2. You will unzip the the main game anywhere you want. When you unzip the main game, you should have a folder called chisland, the executable file called CHIsland.exe, and a datapack file called CHIsland.pck
  3. Unzip both the episode and punishment pack in the same directory that the executable file is in. This will add a folder in the chisland directory called dlc with the datapack files (See initial post for screenshot of the Directory Structure for Windows Version)

You should be good to go once all those files are in place. Let me know if you need some more clarification.

How do you manually apply permissions for the app?
On my Android device I don’t get the pop up to allow permissions and I cant manually assign permissions

Made a small change to the permissions area for the android version. Can you re-download and try again?

Hi I have the same problem described even with the new version.
With a Samsung device

Making this game to work on launch would be awesome.

Wow this is amazing! Gave it a try, BLEW me away!

Hope there is more content in the future, would love to see more of these!!!

1 Like

Oh yeah, there are many more cock hero island episodes and punishments coming, plus potentially other Cock hero and Fap hero. Got a lot planned for this. Happy you enjoyed it! Check back periodically for more updates!

2 Likes

absolutely fantastic game and concept, finally finished the game yesterday!!
are there any expansion packs at all?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! There is more on the way! I’m working on scripting rest of the cock hero island episodes and have plans to incorporate others as well!

1 Like

I finally got a chance to try out the updated release and it is amazing! The updates are perfect and made an enormous difference in gameplay. I can’t wait to see what else you do.

1 Like

Hi every time I open the app I get a black screen and nothing else. I’m using my samsung galaxy tabs7. Any help? I installed on my internal storage fyi

1 Like

Another black screen eh…this is a very strange issue and one that I can’t reproduce on my devices… Has anyone got the android version of the game to work at all??

It is surely related to the application storage authorization never been asked by the application, on my phone at least.
Or maybe is needed to be add those auth to the manifest if not already present.
Anyway android 11 if that might help.

edit…
Had a look to the manifest and it says

<uses-permission android:maxSdkVersion="29" android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>
<uses-permission android:maxSdkVersion="29" android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

Android 11 should be sdk 30

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. This is my first android app so I’m still new to the whole thing. Thanks for the heads up on the SDKVersion. I will look into updating that in the future.

I made some changes to how the android app gets the data needed. It turns out using the Document directory can cause more problems than using the Android/data directory. I’ve updated my initial post to reflect where the files should be moved to. Give it a shot when you get a chance and let me know if it works for you.

Is anyone else having an issue with syncing being off with The Handy being about 5-6 seconds behind the actions on screen for the PC version?

Wonder if it’s to do with my Bluetooth software? However when playing scripts in script player, never had this delay issue.

Usually when there is a change is speed, going from normal to fast for example, it’s very noticeable.

What is your offset value set to in the game? Just for reference, the lower the number the slowerThe Handy runs the script actions, the higher the number the faster The Handy runs the script actions.

I doubt it has anything to do with Bluetooth since The Handy connect directly to your WIFI and communicates with The Handy Servers directly. Are you using any other software between the game and the handy servers?

Ahhh maybe I overlooked that setting.

There was a value in the pop up window under the connection key that I adjusted from 70 to 100, thought it was the stroke length maybe? Changing that setting made no difference on the delay though.

I’ll have to check it out later for the offset setting.