Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

I figured out what happened. I usually use ScriptPlayer and the virtual blowjob site together switching back and forth between the two. ScriptPlayer just takes over whenever I hit the play button. This time I had been using the virtual blowjob site prior to running the test for the game. Turning the wifi of and on fixed the issue. I don’t know yet if that will work in the game. I guess not though because that would be a disconnect. I really like the way the fill gaps function works in ScriptPlayer where you setup your preferred speed and when it starts and stops within the gaps. I actually like that better than scripted filler strokes because I can always tell when it’s the fill gap function instead of sometimes feeling like it’s playing the wrong script. Another option might be to have a setting where the player can select from a few premade filler stroke speeds/patterns.

1 Like

You won’t be able to use ScriptPlayer while playing the game. The game is built to handle The Handy interactions. As for the fill gaps function in ScriptPlayer, I have never used it before so I am unfamiliar with what it does. I am working on adding more strokes to the battles and also adding strokes to the story segments since they currently have 0 strokes. I’ll take a look at that fill gap functionality to see what its about, thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, I’m definitely open to collaborating to expand this game further!

1 Like

I just tried some tests with using ScriptPlayer and the game. I connected to the game and then loaded a script in ScriptPlayer. During a battle I played a script successfully. When I took damage during the battle, the script stopped in ScriptPlayer and the Handy received the damage strokes. Then I clicked play on ScriptPlayer, the script resumed, and when the next round started the Handy switched over to the script in the game. So that’s at least a temporary workaround for now.

1 Like

Oh and by the way this game is so far exceeding my expectations. I love it. Great job! :+1:

1 Like

Out of interest, would this theoretically work with the Launch? Very nice premise :smiley:

2 Likes

The speed of normal mode scripts may be too fast for the launch but I do have an easy mode that might work. Unfortunately I do not have a launch so I can’t test the scripts on it. Fun fact, before I had the idea to create this game and make it work specifically for The Handy, I was working on a small little game that mainly used HandyControl and even ScriptPlayer to run the scripts. I will have to look at my old code repos that survived and see if I still have it there somewhere. Would be interested to see if I can somehow add support to ScriptPlayer to this game. That would definitely increase the number of supported devices. I have a lot of items on my plate at the moment but I’ll definitely look into that after I get some other things done for the game. Thanks for the question!

2 Likes

That is very interesting that you are able to get ScriptPlayer to work in conjunction with the game! It make sense that ScriptPlayer will stop during any damage you may receive. Its very interesting that you still got the damage strokes but I’m assuming they are the strokes from the script you loaded into The Handy from ScriptPlayer. If that works for you, then by all means do as you please. Thanks for the feedback! Happy you enjoy the game!

Awesome, not sure why that fixed it but at least it did! Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any more issues!

Hey all! New update v20210904 live. See initial post for update details. This update will require a re-download of both the episode data and the main game. Hope ya enjoy! Any feedback and/or bug reports will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

has anyone had issues with this? I can get the handy to connect via the settings but when i start the quest it wont connect. When i go back to settings it says test failed.

What firmware version are you on? I think there was someone who had a similar issue and updating to the latest firmware version seemed to have fixed it for them.

I uploaded an updated version of the main game with a fix of an issue found. Please re-download and try again. Let me know if it works for you know.

Thanks for the feedback. The issue should be resolved now. I uploaded the fixed version, sorry about that. Please re-download the main game. Let me know if it works.

Hi I’m trying to install it on my android and I just get a black screen until android tells me the app isn’t responding. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Very bizarre issue. I tried to install it on my android and it installed and ran just fine. Maybe try to restart your device?

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I have many different things planned for this. I still of course have all the rest of the Cock Island episodes to add but I am looking to also include different modes, adding different cock hero/fap hero as their own episodes, adding more punishment packs, expanding on the battle system, and more!

3 Likes

Hi, very cool concept and looking forward to trying the implementation. I’m also getting the black screen on my Android. I see the Island splash screen before getting the black screen. I have tried restarting and did not see change in behavior.

I am on a Pixel 4a with Android 11 with the v20210904 build

Just to confirm, did you download the episode and punishment packs and have them in the right directory (see initial post for details)?

I believe I did. I verified after installing X-plore and it appears to match the example in the first post.

I also viewed the app permissions and it looks like none were requested yet

Screenshot_20210908-091114