Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

knyte21 and BitterSwee, thank you for your work! I really enjoy it.
Sextropolis scripting is really using the variety of the handys stroke lengths in a more inspiring tone, then just up and down full length.
I hope that harder versions will come out, since it is too easy for me.
Ideas:
Increase the stroking speed between the loading.
A point system, if you choose a higher difficulty you gain more points.
These points could be used to choose talents.
These talents could for example make it even more harder by choosing “greedy”, witch will give you more points but increases the stroke speed, others could giving you more alternatives during fights, “burst mode” decreases the time of the cock hero level, but doubles the stroke speed, and so forth.
The problem here is that I think you need to upload the script to the handy before the CH-level starts. This could be solved by having the same cock hero level, but different funscripts. In your progressing, you could choose 3 alternatives before each level, a bit like a rogue like game, that could be really fun!

Hope you will continue updating and really great work so far! :smiley:

3 Likes

I second the idea of reducing friction for willing developers to create more content.
I would even recommend you consider going for loose files instead of packed ones (straight mp4 and text-based config files).
The easier to hack around, the more support this will get.

Thanks for the feedback. I went back in and re-encoded Sextropolis Ep 1 to lower resolutions. If you get a chance, can you try one of the lower resolutions to see if it runs better for you. I want to give Cock Hero Island Ep. 1 the same treatment but have a super busy weekend and with the holidays coming up its going to be hard to find time to do so. But once I get up, I will update everyone.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven’t really looked at creating a tool that would allow anyone to make their own episodes yet. Last thing I want is to cause any friction with anyone wanting to create their own episodes via CHP. This whole thing is still a work in progress and I even re-wrote the game to CHP to make it easier to implement new content. Will definitely take a look at that in the future. If you are interested in creating an episode, feel free to msg me, would love to hear your idea!

Thanks for the feedback! Cock Hero Island ep1 is a more traditional cock hero because of the beats structure of it. Also, that was my first project scripting and was done months ago. Sextropolis is definitely an amazing episode and the structure of that episode makes it truly unique!

Hard mode is something I am still planning out. I’m thinking a full up and down stroke per beat for the levels. Due to the beats structure, I’m not sure I can make the stroke speed faster. The battles though I really want to expand to make more difficult. I’ve read your feedback and I like your ideas. Will definitely keep them in mind during my planning to see what I can do for future updates.

Thank you playing the game and I am definitely going to continue to update it!

Thank you for providing a downscaled version of the Sextropolis. A 480p version does work without any hiccups on my phone. Indeed, the issue was too high of a resolution for that phone CPU to decode.

Edit: Please focus on reencoding the punishment pack. The CH island pack was working just fine on my phone. I presume it’s in a lower resolution already.

Thanks for all of the hard work here! I have a galaxy s21 ultra and when i attempt to use the new chp app it starts and the interfaces show but no video in the background. I can click new game and the UI shows, just no video. Any ideas? I can get it to work fine using the older chisland app.

Thats strange…Which episode and version of the episode are you trying to play?

Hey. Everything works fine on my pc. One suggestion is a downstroke limit. You have the top set so maybe you could do the same for the bottom. For real, CHP is so good man, keep it up!

1 Like

I am going to download the version linked above since the update to chp and give that a try. I will let you know my outcome :). Thanks again for all the work and for being so responsive.

1 Like

Got it working! I was just attempting to use an older episode file from your previous release. I simply needed to redownload the new one with improved resolution. Thanks again!

1 Like

Awesome! Happy it worked! Enjoy and any feedback is welcomed!

1 Like

The rework and re-release into CHP is fantastic as is the new content!

I do have one question though… with sextropolis, how do you start a new game or continue an existing one from a previos level? At the moment if i choose a new game, i get the first level and then it gos on to asking me to choose, which means i cant progress. The same applies if i continue, i just get the credits.

Any ideas? or even a note how to clear any progression?

Thank you for the kind words, happy your enjoying the game.

Sorry you are experiencing some issues, I can try to help. Which platform and version are you using? Let me try to understand, while playing Sextropolis, you can’t start a new game via the new game button on the main menu? Same goes for the continue button not continuing you existing game?

The game is designed to not allow continuing from a previous level during a run. You can either start a completely new game or continue from your most recent level. You can select each individual level in the level select menu but it only runs 1 level and goes back to the level select menu when done.

Its great, thank you for developing it!

So i am running all files linked above (i downloaded at the beginning of the week.

Yes, so in short trying to start a new game, it starts and the after the first level (Story 1 - Vina and Emily) it lets me choose the next level but wont progress onto the next challenge.

The same happens if i try continue a game (that it thinks i finished) it just plays the credits. How can i either reset all progress and start again (without downloading from scratch) or start the game from a previous level?

I’ve uploaded a new version of the game that includes an option in the setting menu that allows you to clear your saved game data for the episode chosen. This will remove all your progress in the episode and lock all the levels except for the punishment videos unlocked. Hope that does what you are looking for. Give it a shot and let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

Would you consider releasing the pure funscript files released to this package because until know the funscript files seem hard to find right now. Reasoning being until now only handy owners can use it and not ability to convert the beats right now into vibration(s) that go on beat with the game. until buttplugio and math to get vibrations out of the funscripts build in the game seems a quite a while away.

work a treat, thank you!!

1 Like

Love the CHP. I had some ideas, how the quest mode could be expanded upon, would be interested to know if others would like to see something like that, as well:

• Spend PP to pause a level (like edging, more PP for longer pauses)
  • Spend PP to make a video half-time, or a section half-time speed
  • Gain PP by speeding up a section
  • Gain PP by voluntarily completing a punishment level

Another idea:
Similar to Sextropolis there would be multiple scripts per level with different intensities. Whenever you complete a battle, you get to choose which intensity level to play next. Lower intensity (easier) cost more PP to choose, while harder ones maybe refund PP. If you win the battle, it could reduce the PP cost for the easier ones.

I’m sure there are more ideas, let’s gather some :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

First of all, Happy New Year to All! Wish you lots of blessings and great health!

With a new year comes a new update to CHP. Cock Hero Island Episode 2 is out and ready to be experienced! I have also added a 2nd Punishment Pack that contains 21 PMVs/HMVs scripted by the Legends of Eroscript! Punish Pack 2 is compatible with both Cock Hero Island episodes.

Unfortunately with a change I made to the back end for version 20220101, all episode data will have to be re-downloaded (sorry about that) but your save data should still work! Give episode 2 a shot and let me know if you experience any issues!

4 Likes