Cock Hero Platform (CHP) (formerly Cock Hero Island featuring The Handy!)

Anyone else getting an application error with Exception code: 0xc0000005 on windows 10? Works on my desktop but having trouble getting it to open on my laptop.

If the DLC file is empty, game opens and gives error that DLC content is needed. Once DLC is placed in folder, application Crashes on launch, can’t figure out why…

is there any option to connect my keon through intiface or something like that?

Unfortunately this game is very tightly made to work with The Handy. I have to look into how Intiface works and see if I can expand the game to use it. If I come up with anything on that I will update everyone here.

Hmm that seems strange. Did you re-download all the file? The latest update requires a re-download of the files (sorry about that)

Yes I did, same exact files work on desktop that also has Windows 10. Can even play them directly off the laptop via the network on the desktop just fine.

It’s weird, did malware scan, tried disabling antiviruses/firewall, updated all drivers, deleted all temp files, ran system file checker, memory checker, tried turning off DEP, just can’t figure it out. First program I’ve had an issue with.

I updated my CHP files to the most recent version, but now I can only select Island 2 from the menu and not the other episode or sextropolis. When I click on one of the arrows to switch to a different episode nothing happens.

Any thoughts?

Did you re-download the episodes? The Episode data has been modified and you will need to re-download it for it to work.

1 Like

aha! my bad. i’ll do that. thx.

1 Like

Thanks for making this! The quality is incredible and it’s a lot of fun to play. Can’t wait to see what you add to it and how it evolves.

1 Like

Is there a simplified way i can download this game onto my quest 2? And use with kirroo keon?

Unfortunately this game is currently only compatible with The Handy. I don’t have a Keon, so I don’t really know how the device works.

This also interests me.

I just wanted to say thank you. I downloaded the platform and tried out the quest mode. Everything worked fine until i got cursed and lost :sweat_smile: Awesome work, can’t wait to try it again.

1 Like

Haven’t really tried to use too many android apps on quest. Tried it last night and couldn’t get anything but a black screen. May look into it to see if I can fix it to work on Quest 2, it’ll be cool to have that work

1 Like

Your welcome and happy you are enjoying the game! Working on some more episodes and some other stuff that I hope to reveal as soon as its closer to prime time.

To all Android players, have you tried using the SD Card Path (details in the initial post)? My mobile devices don’t use SD Cards so I have no way of testing that and was wondering if anyone was able to use that?

It’s too easy so I made some modifications to make it harder:

• add to roll only if STA < enemySTA
  • all cleanses cost ppMax
  • strenghten costs 20 or ppMax, whichever is higher
  • roll+5 can’t be combined with roll+1 or roll+3
  • higher chance of ailments
  • when losing a battle, enemySTA increases by half the amount of damage

Good luck.

6 Likes

How did you edit the file? Is there a way to unpack them? What’s the format? I’m really curios about making my own modifications, but can’t figure out how to work with pck files.

I’ll tell you if the creator gives permission. I’ll assume tacit permssion after 3 days.

I gave this a whirl and had the same result, seems like it launches in a different display mode