COMPETITIVE PRICE CUTS! OSR2, SR6 and now the SSR1 (Sex Robots) For Sale | Best VR Experience

Site was down.

It is back up now.

1 Like

Black Friday sale ends Sunday 12/5

Just bought a preassembled SR6. Excited to use it after building my own OSR2+.
Is there a current wait time for it getting shipped?

We are holding steady at 3 weeks.

Between the holiday and getting sick I have not been able to reduce lead time.

But at least it has not gotten longer.,

2 Likes

Just thought Iā€™d leave this here in case you want to include some SR6 emulator visuals as well :blush:

sr6-example

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks for the response! :slight_smile:

Extending sale through the end of the week.

I will also be adding some reviews to this post. I will continue to add reviews over time.

I use more than one way of collecting reviews so some reviews will have a star rating some wont.

Seems like there are a lot of people who have been on the fence or concerned regarding making a purchase. I aim to set concerns at ease.

L. K. left the following 5 star review for the product SR6 by TempestMAx- Six Degrees of Freedom, Order #2147

its loudā€¦

OH BOY DOES IT DO THE JOB :)))

took me a week or so to learn things about the SR6 but i got things figured out some now and its rather just getting better and better.

like to share a few notes and tips for others. 1stā€¦ go to Tempest max throw him a few bux for his creations and then find and download the Tcode. 2ndā€¦ look up and download ā€œjoyfunplayerā€ on your ā€¦PCā€¦ use the Red icon in the folder. run that and thenā€¦3rdā€¦ plug in the usb cord, wait a min, then plug in the power cord. and thenā€¦ 4thā€¦ run the DeoVR app. put your scripts and videos together in the Quest2. login to SLR.COM. go to your fresh scripted videos in your local folder. and boom. bamā€¦SPLATā€¦ lolā€¦ you are good to go :slight_smile:

i figured someone would appreciate that todo list all put together for them. suxt figuring it out. hopefully it makes someones new SR6 a more plug and play device. oh and of courseā€¦get some multi axis scripts. you likely gonna want scripts that are at least 300 in speed. anything less is rather too slow and the pauses suck. im currently looking for scripts that really use the full range of motion. like during the entire scrip, not just a little here and there.

sides that stuff. im glad i upped my game from the Keon lolā€¦

oh and i made a L shaped wood mount for the device. with 1x6 inch wood. then padded it some to make it comfortable. nothing specail at all, just an L and lay it down, mount the device to the short side and add another board if it needs more weight to calm down the bouncing. nice super simple mount build tip. lastlyā€¦rememberā€¦DO NOT CHOOSE 1 DAY DELIVERā€¦ because reguardless, the devices are made on demand. so it could take up to 2 weeks for yours to get built and put in the mail to you. i learned that the bad way lolā€¦ so save the $40 dollarsā€¦put it towards one of the add on instead. like the adding the twist module to your build order. thats what i would of done if i knew about the 1 day deliver thing.

next im looking into how i can silence it safely, safely, mean, the silencer i make for it, doesnā€™t interfear with the robots arm movement. after i make it quiter, iā€™ll be 1000% satifieds. the motor niose over comes your videos, audio a good deal. other than that. the movement and strangth, speed. its al top knotch, major upgrade from a Kirro Keonā€¦HANDS DOWN.

lastlyā€¦thank you Hobbies customized. awesome. i love it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is great, it really shows how the SR6 can replicate grinding motions.

1 Like

Another review.

My Launch died a while back so I talked to mosaicmusicians and ended up getting an OSR2+. All I can say is wow. Mosaicmusician helped me figure out what to get and was able to build/send it to me. This unit is amazing and the multi axis scripts are outstanding on it.

spaceboy

Whenever I try to use the BF discount code it just says ā€œEnter a valid discount codeā€

DMed to resolve.

Any one else having this problem DM me.

Here is a review from @LewdoDisco

Greetings M0SAIC, reporting back about the SR6 build. I have to say this an awesome / intense guy! The colors look great and Iā€™m a happy customer!!

Thanks LewdoDisco!

Thanks for the stage!

Firstly, I commend @M0SAIC for the the professionalism and artistry with my SR6 build! I am very happy with how the colors came out upon request! Seller kept me updated throughout the fulfilment of my SR6 as it was a custom SR6 ALLTHEWAY build! I absoooolutely recommend a build from M0SAIC as the process of putting an SR6 together is a very involved process!

I highly recommend users to obtain a monitor arm and a stable desk as the SR6 is intense!. Iā€™m day 2 with the SR6 and am learning lots!

With Much Love~

• Lewd-Disco
1 Like

Alright guys, is it really worth it to pay almost $600 to get one of these prebuilt from this guy? At that point couldnā€™t I just buy a 3d printer and make it myself for cheaper and probably get it done quicker? Not trying to be rude, I just donā€™t understand why I would pay so much. Plus shipping!

Pretty rude to ask this in his own sales thread. Go to Tempestā€™s Patreon and discord if you want to learn more about building your own.

1 Like

it doesnā€™t have to be, but getting started 3d printing can be a really frustrating and time consuming experience.

2 Likes

Lol where else would I ask? Geniune question and im interested from hearing from people that purchased from him. Im sure im not the only one who has considered this so its a good oppurtunity to explain the costs and have customers confirm the value.

I have purchased multiple times from M0SAIC and have had great customer service every time. He takes the time to assist you in setting things up if you have questions and does right by return customers.

1 Like

To get right to the point, you hit the nail right on the head.

The purchase of the pre built units is for those who either dont have the time or the desire to learn 3D printing. Or, they dont want to buy a 3D printer and only use it to build a sex robot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I find that most would prefer to save the time and buy them already assembled.

If building your own is the route you wish to pursue, by all means, enjoy it. I sure do.

Thanks @g90ak @Teasey @comrade420 you all have also made some good points.