COMPETITIVE PRICE CUTS! OSR2, SR6 and now the SSR1 (Sex Robots) For Sale | Best VR Experience

Can these use regular funscripts with Heresphere? Really tried to google this out without luck.

Yes, Heresphere is compatible using MultiFunPlayer.

Happy New year.

Lead time is dropping again now that we are out of the holidays. It spiked to around a month. Holidays took more of my time than I had anticipated. Sorry for that.

I am aiming to get lead time down to a week by mid February. Just in time for a Valentines day sale.

I was wondering what the lead time of just an electronics kit would cost specifically the SR6 electronics kit (base model)?

Kits are same week most of the time and sometimes as little as 48 hours .

Hello sorry if this is written else where on the site or something similar, but I am considering purchasing a device and just wondering the aproximate turnaround is after purchase?
Thanks

About 3 weeks at this time.

Hi, I placed an order a while back and was hoping to get an update on it, since the website only gives a generic order placed status.

1 Like

Just ordered the “SR6 all the way”. I’m pretty excited and i hope everything goes well with shipping. I’m currently working with the Keon and I’m looking forward for the improvement the SR6 brings. I’ve already looked into the software side of using the SR6 but im not happy with MPV. I would rather like to use VLC Player but i can’t figure out how to connect MultiFunPlayer and VLC. I’m aware that this might not be the correct place to ask this but is there anyone that could give me a step-by-step guide how to do it.
@M0SAIC i love your work and im sure that i wont be disappointed.

If there is anything wrong with my English im sorry but I’m german, so i think im allowed to make mistakes.

Repost this on the help section. You’ll have better luck there or even posting on the mfp thread instead. Ngl i also tried to connect the vlc and could not figure it out

Hey, thanks for your reply. I’ve gotten link to a guide. Haven’t tried it yet but it seems like it should work.

For order specifics DM me here, message me on the store page or reach out via discord and email.

I was held up by a order of PSUs coming from china. They were delayed at customs.

Large number of orders going out over next couple of days now that they have arrived.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

2 Likes

Good news, I have managed to source and test quieter servos. Looking to include them with all orders going forward.

It has reduced the noise on both arms and twist module.

My main concern is availability, the merchant I have been getting them from doesn’t seem to keep the kind of volume I need on hand. Working to source them from manufacturer or wait for them to increase the availability of the servos in question.

I am also starting to print certain parts at 100% infill to keep up with competition. Metal links are still heavier and even at 35% infill I have never had any reported breakages on the plastic link arms but for the sake of competition I have decided to make the change.

3 Likes

As a script creator, I actually care more about smoothness and low-speed performance than quietness. Perhaps these two points are more worthy of improvement.

1 Like

The INJS025 and INJS035 servos do not stutter at any speed. Not with the testing I have done.

1 Like

Competition is not necessarily a bad thing.

I agree 100%. Besides, I am looking to reduce my volume come June.

With my daughter due June 23rd I will need more time to act as caregiver.

Right now I have been taking whatever orders I can get and it leaves me little time. I will likely be limiting my monthly sales to around 12 - 15 orders(may change depending on a few factors).

This will allow me to be a stay at home dad and still generate enough to cover my share of financial responsibility.

It will also have the added benefit of reducing my lead time, finally.

2 Likes

In my opinion, family is indeed more important.

3 Likes

Turnaround time is now within a week.

1 Like

Just placed an order on your website, since I have no idea how to put this thing together myself. Gave ya some tip as well for all the hard work and dedication for doing this for us idiots lol.

3 Likes