Connecting Handy to Heresphere or DeoVR

I often have difficulty connecting the Handy to Heresphere or DeoVR on my Quest 2. What happens is that I put the Handy in Online Mode, then press connect on either Heresphere or DeoVR. Sometimes it’s already connected or connects quickly and other times I have to repeatedly press connect, sometimes for a couple of minutes, to connect. And sometimes I lose the connection without warning. Is there something I’m doing wrong here or is this connection glitchy for everyone? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Sounds like that you don’t have a stable wifi connection to me unless it’s some Quest 2 specific issue. I sometimes have issues connecting TheHandy when the servers are under heavy load. However, it’s extremely rare that the software on my computer has any issues to connect. I’m using a tethered VR headset with my PC though.

1 Like

The “repeatedly pressing connect issue” is your wifi. Devices such as phone or PC may be hogging your bandwidth.

Also, if you have any loose cable issues the Handy is now updated on their website to include an elbow plug which gives a tight fit and doesn’t fall out. You can go to their website to see what this plug looks like, then just go to Amazon and order " 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC Power Extension Cable 90 Degree Right Angle Male to Female Plug Jack".

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.