Connecting Oculus Go with Launch

really great to hear :slight_smile: I am curious to know if a single solution helped you in case others have that same issue you did?

Your launch will likely be soon be kaputs - I would get on that Handy device backup for an even better experience without a doubt :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

My issues were all down to UMS not playing ball. I ended up setting up Windows 10’s built in media streaming and that is working a lot better.

2 Likes

Is handy really better than launch? Their sleeve looks cheap compared to FL sleeves

1 Like

@Nether- yes, in most ways - the original sleeve on the Handy is plenty good enough (super easy to clean), although you can still use fleshlights with the case with it too if u want, I just havent tried yet but I actually also dont feel the need to try yet either (plus the fleshskin is a nice upgrade for it)

1 Like

That’s what I thought too, but honestly it’s so much better.
The only thing that the Launch does better is that it’s easy to use hands-free, other than that I can honestly say that the Handy beats it in all other areas:

• smaller (less storage space - fits in regular drawers)
  • faster and better reaction times (because the script is stored on the device)
  • easier to “pair” (after initial setup)
  • power supply instead of battery
  • easier to clean
  • increased range (makes all the difference imho)

btw. the “cheap” sleeve is a bit harder so the sensation is a bit more intense, especially at full range.
I’ve seen some Fleshlight mods for the Handy that I initially considered, but I’ll stay with the original sleeve.

2 Likes