Convert a Vibrator Script to a normal funscript

Hey,
i just found some funscripts that are only for vibrator toys. is there any tool to convert them for stroking toys? i tried it with funscript.io but the actions are really to slow or not insense enought.

The problem is that those scripts actualy only tell intensity and not movement. And this has a few downsides since any synchronization isnt going to happen.

I could make a script that will convert such script to basic movement (and even into a normal vibration pattern that the handy can perform). But this will usualy only be very basic (only full up/down strokes). As in that case i would just use the position value to decide the speed of the next stroke, with maybe some extra checks to make it match the pacing a bit more.

But even then, there are too many ways you could handle this. As movement + vibration is again a method to convert these (the up down could be at a static pace, where the intensity is then added on top of that as a vibration). I could even go by preserving the position (inverted so full power means dick is fully inserted), and add a vibration based on that strength.

Ill see if i have the time to make such script (just because its fun to make anyway). And i dont even know which method of converting i will use in it. There are many ways, and i dont want to make it too excessive.

I created a mockup of a conversion (ofs plugin).

What this tries to do is having the handy vibrate at the desired strength, and for additional variety, it also inverted the positions so a full strenght vibration is fully down, yet no vibrations is fully up.

There is no cleaning up for nodes that do not perform any actions. This means scripts can very quickly take excessive space. Idealy a constant no vibration position shouldnt generate nodes (but couldnt bother making this)

The 2 settings are there to avoid exceeding device limits, and to set the vibration type (25fps is a well notible vibrations, where 60fps is lighter)

Note: i havent actualy tested the script yet. But looking at what it generated it should do fine.

Once i know this script works i will make a seperate thread for it (and also clean up the script since now it spams dev messages, and actualy also contains incorrect credits since i copied the base from the makevibrations extension).

Edit: to make it perform strokes instead of vibrations, setting APS to 6 (and vibration to 600) will generaly convert it to a nice script (5 and 500 also works, but is weaker. Any aps lower than the speed divided by 100 will significantly weaken the script further). Any value of APS above it will reduce the stroke length (a setting of 10 and 600 will also work fine because of that)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.