Converting .meta to .funscript

Is there an easy way to do this? I have trouble accessing my Handy through ScriptPlayer. It sees the device, but won’t control it. It works fine through SLR, but I couldn’t get SLR to play .meta. Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have a look at the posts in this thread: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/milfvr-bree-daniels-milfy-its-cold-outside/5042/9
Basically, open the meta in ScriptPlayer and save it again and it will become funscript or use the meta-funscript converter tool.

2 Likes

You are greatly appreciated! I’m probably going to start looking into creation this week. Once I saw the Blender tool, I knew I was hooked…

Just a heads up alot of the meta files aren’t great when compared to funscript. There was a discussion a while back on RTS about this particular topic but hopefully you find one that works for you.

1 Like

very true, its just better than having nothing :+1:t2:

Could you send me the meta script? In my last release of HandyControl I have included a meta import feature and want to test this script. I have read that there are different formats.

Apologies if I’m necroing the thread, but I converted a bunch yesterday from Wankz but they seem to have sync alignment issues. Is that normal?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.