Since many people have replaced the original sleeve with a Fleshlight Quickshot I had a go at this too. In this little guide I will show you how you can use the sleeve without having to care about the mess that it can produce since its open ended design. I am using this setup for some month now and can say that it is working very well.
The idea is to hold the Quickshot inside a plastics tube so the velcro strap can’t get loose. The tube also prevents that anything can get out. The mess stays inside and can be cleaned afterwards very easily.
My little friend Banana is demonstating how to use the Quickshot setup.
Notice: I am only using this with a horizontal setup. I don’t know how well it works in a vertical position. Maybe you have to make sure the velcro strip is very tight if you move the tube inside.
What you need
A Fleshlight Quickshot without case. Keep in mind that the sleeves seem to have slightly different outer diameters. I found the Quickshot Vantage is a little bit wider than the Quickshot Pulse and so it holds better in the tube. But in the end it depends on your girth and the tube diameter what works best for you.
A plastic tube with an inned diameter of 65mm at the opening that must be slightly conical (gets a tittle bit tighter at the end). The tube of a penis pump is just perfect in size and shape for this task. I am sorry that I can’t provide you a link as I bought it a long time ago out of curiosity and can’t remember the brand. The image is very close to the look it had and you also can see the slightly conical shape of the tube.
Double sided Velcro Tape with 5cm width.
Example on Amazon
I had to cut of the top of the pump to get the tube. The air hole in the top is just about 1cm in diameter. Thats big enough that it doesn’t create annoying whistle sounds during movement and small enough that nothing can get out. Here is the tube size I have used:
Outer tube circumference bottom: 7,16 cm (c=22,5 cm)
Outer tube circumference top: 6,94 cm (c=21,8 cm)
Inner tube diameter bottom: 6,50 cm
Tube lenght: 21,3 cm
The tape in the image covers the whole area of the tube. This way the tube gets a higher friction and does not slip out during a session. The soft side of the tape must be inside.
The tape itself is made up of two separate sections that are stuck together. This is only necessary once during setup. Later you don’t have to remove the tapes at all.
Short section: ~15 cm
Long section: ~36 cm
You need to create a litttle hook on each tape that sticks to the other side of the tape. Using staples are the easiest way to achieve this and they are holding very good.
Once both sections are made you hook them up on each side of the slider. Remember to point the soft side to the inside. Wrap up the tube with the longer tape at about half lenght. Now press the tube against the slider and stick the second tape to the first one to close the velcro tape loop.
You might need to repeat this a few times until you find the best position so the tube gets heavily stuck in the velcro tape loop if you move it further back. The best final position is shown in the first image with my friend inside. To get the tube out you just slide out of the velcro tape loop without removing or opening it.
I never had to re-open the velcro tape loop or replace the tape since I build it. The images are from today so you see there is no wear visible.
How to use
- Move the slider of Handy towards you.
- Lube up your banana and the inside of the Quickshot. Don’t lube up the tube or the outside of the Quickshot or it will slip out. You need a high friction between both materials!
- Slide inside the Quickshot.
- Now insert the Quickshot in the tube. Rotate the tube so the sticky outside of the Quickshot gets easier inside the tube. This part can be difficult if you are fully erected. You can also try to place the Quickshot inside and hold it while you slide inside. Once your banana is inserted you will notice that the Quickshot holds alone just with the pressure from the inside.
- Slide inside the velcro tape loop until it’s stuck as depicted in the banana image.
- Load a script and have fun.
Edit: Also works with a normal Fleshlight
Two Quickshots in a row
This setup allows the use of two Quickshots at the same time but so far I do not recommend this. If I find a good setup I might change this chapter one day.
Some of the issues I have noticed so far.
- The second Quickshot has less space because of the conical tube diameter at the end. It just feels a little bit tighter and is less good than I had expected.
- It is difficult to get the second sleeve inside and out again.
- The second sleeve slides further backwards in the tube over time as there is still space behind it. The gap must be filled with something light to keep the distance but without blocking the air vent.
- It adds extra weight to the system which slows the speed down a bit.
If you are interested in the hands free mounting have a look at my other post.