Sleeve replacement Handy

I got the Gen 2 truegrip and it was great at the beginning. I flip it inside out instead of using the side with all the nubs. I generally flip it inside out to get a good clean after every session. After 3 months or so of usage of maybe 2-3 times per week, it started to feel less “tight” or feel “stretched out”. Im curious if its because ive been flipping it inside out to clean and that strains it causing that issue, or is this normal. Thanks.

Sounds normal to me. I cant find it anymore but I remember Handy saying their sleeves are good for about 40 uses. I believe most sleeves will have a lifespan similar to this, atleast in the manner that you are talking about.

Interesting. Im also in the market for other sleeves similar or better than the truegrip 2. Any suggestions?

You can contact the handy team via email to get a replacement if less than an year old or so I believe as it’s covered under warranty then. I had an sleeve turn yellow from the clear color it normally has and contacted them with photos and they agreed something was not right and sent me a replacement one for free.

Will say that turning the sleeve inside out is in the design for all the brand’s sleeves I don’t believe they are designed for it to be done long term as I used to turn mine inside out to dry and started noticing the top area of the material starting to split or break away. As a result now I only quickly flip it inside out to just give a rinse of the inside of the sleeve and then leave it to dry as it normally is meant to be.

Replacement sleeve for yourself since your using it inside out would probably be the Lotus and maybe lips as the lotus is very smooth with not much texture to it although very tight without lube…meanwhile the lips one has some texture to it but honestly I’d choose the gen 2 sleeve over it since the Handy doesn’t twist it around like the OSR2/SR6 devices can to make good use of how the lips texture is to prevent you getting too used to the same thing.

Is yours exposed to light for very long? Clear plastics/silicones can sometimes yellow crazy fast just from UV.
I bought 2 Lotuses and I’m not huge or anything but it was way too tight the first couple uses, so I’m really looking forward to it loosening up soon.

I only left mine out for room light to touch it when drying, otherwise it was in an drawer for storage, as they did say to keep away from direct sunlight.

To help loosen up the sleeves try using an carrot to help stretch them though it can easily result in over stretching them.

My main problem with the gen2 is the air that is repeatedly getting trapped on the tip. Like it literally blows up like a balloon when I don’t stop the handy and push the air out. It really kills the mood. Wasn’t absolutely not the case in the beginning and felt amazing.

Oh if air getting inside is the problem then you need to reduce the stroke height you’ve got as for me I just insert and squeeze out the air and good to go. Only time air gets back in is after I orgasm or get too soft from switching videos or something like that. (Using enough lube helps too, as too little makes it harder for an vacuum seal to occur)

Also then I’ll mention that a few people have put holes it seems into their sleeve to allow air to go out of it: Message #53951 by bringiton23 – #General
But the chrysm sleeve is apparently meant to be one that allows air flow while being close ended so if you don’t want to risk putting too big of an hole in your sleeve and ruining it then you can try this. However I haven’t tried this sleeve so I can’t say if I recommend it or not.

I am of course presuming you aren’t okay with switching to an open ended sleeve nor an lightweight Onahole.

Upscale/FPS increase request topic , Video resolution mega poll and recommended multi-axis script along with single-axis script which is a Fap Hero.

1 Like

Yeah, it wasn’t much of an issue, when I first purchased it. It got worse over time after use. I’ve also read that it’s a design flaw on their reddit. The “bubble” textures at the entry point of the sleeve apparently cause this, because they are too far down positioned. And putting a hole in it kills suction. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I’m actually interested in lightweight Onaholes, do you have any recommendations?

I’ve gotten lucky with what I’ve chosen I feel since I found them to fit me well enough that I don’t look for anymore. Although I am also using the SR6 now instead of the Handy which also has the twist function that makes onaholes/sleeve much better alongside better weight limit. (I believe Handy weight limit is 400g-500g depending on script intensity while SR6 depends on servos you put in it but usually is 800g I believe)
My go to onahole is Virgin Matchless (343g) many vacuum chambers in this so despite an smooth-ish texture those chambers make up for it while making lube leakage minniumal ontop of being the lightest I use. However it isn’t straight so can rub against the Handy if not supported since it’s a soft one. (same with all of these that I have) Despite more than an few reviews saying it tears easily I have not had any but I have taken a ton of care with this as with the next due to how easily the teeth started to go in it.
Second and good BJ is La Bocca Della Verita (400g) many say hands down best BJ sleeve for a good reason however that’s if the fake teeth don’t put you off, you will have to take care with cleaning it as it tears easily.
Third is Tenka Ikketsu (400g) due to it leaking lube easily as it doesn’t have a vacuum type entrance and being hard to get to the attractive end bit of the onahole.

I do have Taimanin Sakura Seigi no Bishojo (580g) but I haven’t tried it with my SR6 and is bulky. Also have this super tight open ended THRUST Pro Ultra Holly Realistic Vagina (480g) even with lube a plenty I struggle to get into this and can easily pop out the end of it so it’s for those whom are small and thin really…does have an hole for a bullet vibrator but I never used that. If you get get into it, you become an quick shot due to it’s tightness. (I need to see about stretching it via a carrot myself before I get rid of it)

As an extra note I do have fleshlights as I was using them prior to the above but they weigh so much, are too bulky and expensive that they aren’t worth it alone…they also don’t compare to the texture and other bits you get from the above as sometimes you need to be an monster in length to get full usage out of them as some have bloated entrances on top of their already insane length.

1 Like

I need something for 6+ inches. The lips is nice but too small/tight so if you go soft, you get pushed out and it actually kind of hurts

1 Like

I believe then your best bet is to modify your Handy’s receiver similar to how people stuck two fleshlight quickshots together as then with the right receiver you can stack an Handy open ended sleeve below and close ended sleeve.

Maybe something like this? Craft a velcro tape loop to hold the fleshlight quickshot in a tube

You can also try switching to it seems Tenga Spinners as an search of the site brought me to this topic in the past: Closed Sleeve Suggestions for The Handy? - #3 by rr806767 There may also be other options as well that will appear if you search for them and such on this site.

Upscale/FPS increase request topic , Video resolution mega poll and recommended multi-axis script along with single-axis script which is a Fap Hero.

I heard spinners have trouble spinning with the handy and its also quite bad for those who are bigger which is why I hesitated on buying

If you are a bit more than average then those won’t work yeah.