Deleted 10 characters 15

Deleted 10 characters 15

You should be aware that Intiface Central is beta/early access for Android if you didnā€™t already know that.

See app usage recommendation: The Intiface Central Mobile App (Android/iOS) Early Access Thread - IntifaceĀ® Central Support - Buttplug.io and IntifaceĀ® Support

Your call stack is the same as in the following post about port collisions when starting the server. Maybe you have another app using the same port?

Many installed apps start background services that may open ports even if you havenā€™t started any app yourself. I assume that you have to go into Android development mode to manually run commands to verify that port 12345 isnā€™t already used, or download an app that has that same capability.

Anyways, you have a reported issue on github and the app is beta/preview so my guess is that you just have to wait. There are other issues that have been addressed and that will be in v2.4.1 so there is a new version in the works that may or may not include a fix for your issue.

1 Like

Sorry, it was many years ago since I used development mode on Android so I donā€™t remember. However, it should be easy enough to google it. Otherwise I would consider looking for a trustworthy app that can show operating system information like used ports and associated processes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.