Deo VR cardboard

Hello, I’m new here and hoping someone can help.

I used to use the SLR app and SLR interactive on my Android phone in combination with my onyx+ and everything worked just fine.

Didn’t use it for a while and now I just can’t seem to get it to work anymore.

Switched to the DEO VR app with the haptic connect app but I just can’t get the fun script to work.

The blue icon in the DEO VR app isn’t there, I both tried playing the files locally and streaming in the app, nothing…

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong or what I’m missing?

Thanks in advance

Check this: SLR App needs premium account to use?

TL:DR - if you want to use their app you need to pay for SLR subscription from now on

Tnx for your reply

They mention that once you’ve bought a script once it should work?

I’ve bought a couple of scripts in the past, and one 2 days ago but it just won’t load them.

They do not care, pretty sure it has to be a new purchase. It’s probably best if you contact their support to be sure.

Well, I think my problem is the fact that the Deo VR on Android just doesn’t support interactive any more

Every solution requires a PC or an expensive headset.

Might as wel delete my account and throw my onyx in the garbage if I can’t use it any more.

We all start somewhere and have different expenses so I am saying this respectfully. Also, I started out with a phone solution as well.

I believe the industry is moving away from phone solutions so support for your case is diminishing.

IMO to really get a good experience investing in a good headset really helps and a PC is a bonus but not a must at this point. If you are on a budget I would try to find a Quest 1 used or refurbished.

Facebook sometimes will have an inventory of refurbished models for Quest 1 and 2 with a 1 year warranty so I would be on the lookout for those or try the used marketplace.

Yeah I know. I’ve got the PS VR which was fine as a first headset, but ofcourse really limited.

Only used the phone to simultaneously play the script, only option I had

I’ll take your advice and be on the lookout for a good deal on a quest

1 Like

Their new “legacy”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.