DeoVR not sending funscripts to handy (PC, Rift S)

same here, before I could use deovr with local videos and scripts in same folder, same names, on quest standalone, (no active sub at the moment, bought multiples scripts already)
used to work like this with any local videos and all kind of funscripts, but now I don’t even have the “interactive” icon while playing the local video, something changed,
(slr site shows handy connected but no icon or script is available on the local video)
please fix / clarify
thanks

I am checking with the team, will get back to you soon

A fix for scripts has been published just now, please have a look if the issue has been resolved for you.

2 Likes

Updated via Meta Store and it works, thank you for the fix !

Pico version still doesn’t seem to work, can’t even connect the Keon anymore. The Haptics tab also isn’t present on local videos neither.

Also going to ask since I’m getting a bit confused here, I have had a subscription for multiple months before but not currently, I haven’t seperately purchased any videos or scripts. The feature should still work for me right? I mean it has worked for a while before this bug became a thing. The feature should be available to all those who have made a purchase on the site, and at least to my knowledge a script bundle subscription should count as that purchase?

it worked! Seems normal now for me with the handy
thanks for the fix :pray:

1 Like

seems to be working on Quest 3 now. Thanks

1 Like

In these circumstances this will not work for you. You have to have either an active subscription or individually purchased videos/scripts

Unfortunately it’s not working yet. I do get the message ‘sending to Handy’ and ‘Script sent to Handy’ but the Handy won’t activate.

Checked other sites such as Faptap and it works there, so it’s still something in DeoVR.

I am using Windows 11 and a Rift S.

Tried again today and now it works. Thanks for fixing it!

Annnnnd it stopped working. Script is sent. Handy does not do anything.

Now DeoVR starts playing the script for about four seconds and then the app crashes.

Which version of DeoVR app are you using?

Latest version, via the Oculus store. The most recent update. Even uninstalled and re-installed.

I will check with the team, but we do not recommend Oculus Rift as this is an older device and some features might not work on it as expected

It used to work perfectly. The problem now only occurs when using the Handy, after your latest update. Sometimes it now plays a script for longer, sometimes it crashes. When I take off the headset and put it back on, the whole Oculus app crashes. But only when I have connected to Handy.

Oh and this also happens when I use the Quest 2 as a PC headset.

This has nothing to do with the headset as far as I can tell. It’s the Handy integration.

I have reported it to the team, will get back to you once I have news

I appreciate that!