[Dieselmine] Milking Farm / Succubus Farm - EDI (v1.4.2)

So far EDI crashes on the milking H CG scene at the beginning you can go back to. I haven’t played through much more than the initial area this time around.
I am using the latest mod version yes.
EDI-Debug.txt (40.6 KB)

Think I know what the issue is. The newest CG script still had some empty gaps in it, which are not processed well by the EDI player. Thanks for letting me know.

Has been fixed now; you can give it a try in version 1.4.2

Thanks! I’ll test it, and let you know if I come across any more issues

1 Like

Help me. In the Japanese version, only the pixel art script does not play.

There was a naming issue with the Japanese characters. Please try re-applying the latest Japanese mod version.

1 Like

Can this mod support rotation devices like Vorze A10 cyclone or UFO TW?Thank you!

Thank you! It worked without any problems!

1 Like

I know these scripts and Edi were intended for the Handy, but they can work with the Lovense Bluetooth Adapter, right? Because I’ve been having errors on intiface, and EDI crashing on me. I’m wondering if It’s my Adapter, EDI, or something with the scripts.

This looks really hot!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Should work. Have you tried with the latest EDI version?

hey, does anyone know why edi doesnt work with the wifi option? it works with the handy with intiface, but when on wifi, it says ready, but nothing happens.

i want to try wifi because it says the scripts are detailed

any way to slow down the pixel animations and thus the scripts? They go really fast and my Handy has trouble with them. I don’t wanna hurt myself lol

EDI can’t really adjust the script playback speed, but you could create another script version that’s slower and then add it to the mod.
The players could then switch between their preferred versions in the Edi Launcher.

Wait, isn’t the script made for thehandy? Or IS the question here more about personnal safety?

I mean it’s both. It is supposedly made for the Handy, but mine struggles to keep up. It will sometimes stop alltotogether and then play this weird catchup or stutter with how fast the scripts are or when they quickly change. It’s fine for most of the CG scenes.

1 Like

The awesome scripts for the animations are from [99DM] and were tested with the Handy.
I had no problems with them, but they are very detailed/intense and require a good wifi connection.
That’s why I suggested making a simple version as well, since it would be easy to implement both into the EDI mod.

1 Like

So just to be clear. 99dm’s script are for the animations right? As for all the cg and stuff where can we get them? Is everything included here?

CG-Scripts are from Secondary2.
The game is fully scripted and everything is already included in the mod.

Ok many thanks. I was downloading all scripts from everywhere plus the mod ^^||