[Dieselmine] Milking Farm / Succubus Farm - EDI (v1.4.2)

whitch mod?

Just use the latest mod file found here in step 1, or under Downloads.
Then download the version that fits your game edition (most likely the 3rd one for english version).

Edit: If you have the Steam version, or the animations are not showing at all, install the “uncensore patch” in step 0. first, then apply the mod.

I said mod but meant updater
Did this and fixed it:

Wifi doesnt seem to work for me just randomly starts and stops the handy when i press reconnect and then just stays still. I will try connecting over intiface tomorrow.

@ZeroScripts Got it running now. It seems to be an issue for the first connection in edi. If i reopen edi after connecting to the handy for the first time it works as expected. So i guess its a problem on edi.

Btw. how do you escape a succubus if you get caught :joy:? What do i have to press because when i get caught for the first time its like an endless loop no matter what i press even when i run out of hearts.

But thanks for making the mod, will definetly enjoy it once i have time to play it! :+1:

(The CG is scripted now it seems right?)

1 Like

Only had an issue with EDI before when “Reload Gallery” was used. The EDI software just received an update with some improvements and fixes. I will include that in the mod soon.

When you first get caught, or after the animation restarts, the bar at the bottom left will start to fill up. During that time, you need to spam the spacebar in order to escape.

CG’s have only been partially done, as I included all the scripts from here: https://discourse-s3-cdn.eroscripts.com/uploads/original/3X/9/0/901752206f85253a77279941b41c7e5026f36c36.png,
So these scenes should work.

Ah Spacebar, why didn’t i think of that :sweat_smile:

Are the definitions for the other cg scenes that aren’t scripted in the csv file already or would they need to be added?

Already added them as placeholders, so just the scripts are needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had to do this fix to get many fan translated games to work. Should be a tutorial somewhere lol.

1 Like

1.3 - Updated to the latest EDI version now.
The pause function can be used and added filler, as well as reaction scripts to the game.
These functions can be turned off in the EDI player itself (especially since the reaction script might require a good network connection). Feedback is appreciated.
Full summary is in the changelog.

6 Likes

I tried this some time ago. It seemed like quite a fun game, especially for handy-type game integration! Hoping to try it out fully when all sections have scripts! Keep it up!

1 Like

I can’t seem to get EDI to work right on any of the games that support it. The launcher comes up but even when I put my Handy key into the launcher while it’s in WiFi mode it doesn’t work. Nothing comes up. I also tried using Intiface but after starting the server and connecting my Handy the EDI launcher shuts down completely and crashes immediately until I turn Intiface off. Any ideas?

Does EDI retain your handy key after restart / is it saved in the “EdiConfig.json”?
When you try to connect over wifi, is the gallery loaded into EDI?
If you directly send me the “EDI-Debug.txt” file and I can check the logs if the mod is at least working correctly. Otherwise you can also retry extracting the mod/EDI files into the game folder and launching EDI.exe as admin might help.

I think I’ve got it working now. I had the game hidden in the folder and unhiding it fixed it. Still have some problems with the EDI launcher crashing after my device appears but it doesn’t happen often enough to be an issue.

1 Like

The handy works in the first scene, but when playing and getting cought the handy does nothing.

1 Like

Handy works when getting caught and in first scene but is buggy, it starts off with 3 stroke pattern but is buggy and then bugs out, and during the second part of getting caught scene the movements are perfectly in sync and onwards.

disable reactions, reset edi and try again

2 Likes

Heya!

Just wanted to chime in and say I’m really glad you’re putting in all this effort. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Been having a bit of trouble with this mod so I turned off reactions. May need to switch to intiface because my router is a bit ways away from the handy. Can we please get some filler settings? I like my filler to be very slow and smooth and the original moves kinda erratic. I may just replace the scripts for myself.

I also use the chinese version, as soon as I replace the plugin.js an error occurs.
Do I somehow miss the files FixFilename and also splash?

Edit: I have not much clue about coding so some additional info:
If I delete the two lines but let the EDIPlayer line in, the game does not load without any error.