DIY Handy Hands Free ideas?

Hahahaha! Fappers should work for NASA.

4 Likes

Someone already try to work on a handfree stand that is fixed to you chest or hips to work on all position ?

Haha, that’s true, we have some Apollo 13 level shit right here :rofl: It’s a good thing of course.

2 Likes

After experimenting with a lot of different handsfree setups, including designs with 3d-printed parts as well as designs that use no 3d-printed parts at all, these are the two I like the best.

For a bed or couch, I’m now using this fully adjustable (on the fly) design that allows for the buttons to be facing me.
2022.adjustable.handsfree.mount

Handsfree Mount for the Handy by bafangit - Thingiverse

Here’s a desk mount that’s fully adjustable but also very solid:
magic.arm.mount.with.clamp
Download free STL file Handy Clamp for Magic Arm (Handsfree Mount for Desk/Table) • 3D print template • Cults (cults3d.com)

7 Likes

I designed a 3d printed mount for the Handy that connects to a GoPro chest mount. I can share the file with anyone who wants it.

I have been trying to find something like this. Was trying to find a super clamp that would fit but this is what i would think would be the best desk mount

1 Like

Can you reupload link

Sorry, i also can’t find the files anymore, maybe @Thanny can help here?

You’re better off with this one, from earlier in this thread:

The one I designed is too prone to the Handy shifting during fast movement, especially after it has fatigued a bit from being under tension during use. I was going to add a bottom plate to mitigate that, but the holder above, designed by @defucilis, is better.

5 Likes

How do you put it together

You need to screw the VESA adapter to the holder. The holder itself just snaps together with the side pieces. It’s pretty obvious once you print the parts out.

1 Like

See my post above, The Milkmaid. It’s a little rough design, but it works! I usually watch pmv stuff and dance at the same time :slight_smile:

Great work guys!

The official Handy Handsfree is cumming soon though! Just less than a couple of months :slight_smile:

In the meantime, in the handy discord, in the customizations threads, i have shared what i think to be a pretty good hands3 solution or 2 that is both mountable, and wearable. Also, allows you to have the handy buttons facing you so you don’t have to play the big blind and possibly be pinched…

months? I thougd earlier.

20220401_200212

6 Likes

By end of q2 from a reddit post so end of July-ish …fingers crossed

Heres my current set up but its old now as i’ve redesigned and made a better “head and shoulders” version as well as a “little hand” version to give you a hand with the handy… more context and pics over in discord :slight_smile:
20220527_131215

You just stuck the clamp inside the couch no reinforcements… I would be thinking that when it’s going fast it’ll be rocking back and forth?

That was my concern, but surprisingly there is no movement. The length of the clap is held in place by the couch sections, and it goes all the way to the floor. So in the right spot the bottom of the clap will rest against the metal frame used to keep the couch together. I should also mention that I’m not a fan of fast strokes, so the handy never gets rocking when using this set up.

@nakedsnake90 what size of Velcro is that for the Fleshlight? Where did u get it from?