DIY Handy Hands Free ideas?

It’s just the regular Velcro band that comes with the handy, bit of a tight fit but it still holds (keep in mind that this is the Fleshlight Go, regular Fleshlight won’t fit). Also I put a thick rubber band around the widest part of the Fleshlight case so that the Velcro will have some extra grip

2 Likes

I TOUGHT SO. WILL FUCKING GET FLESHLIGHT GO from now on.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fiddled around SO MUCH WTH DUCT TAPE in the past because Fleshlight dont fit with Handy ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Lmao you should get the STU texture, feels the best in my opinion :woozy_face:

send link pls

1 Like

thank youu

1 Like

Have you tried an even smaller sleeve such as the Quickshots without the cases? The Vantage and STU both feel great. They are highly adjustable with the stock strap and mid-session re-lubes are so easy.

1 Like

YES i tried. I have ALL the Quickshots so far expect the Fleshlight Quickshot Turbo… That shit not available in europe amazon :sob: :sob: :sob:

I tried the turbo, it’s a nice idea but I felt it was too soft. Just got this one and it’s pretty legit :+1:

Screenshot_20220528-210756

2 Likes

Vantage and STU are my favorites. Pulse and Alien are weak sauce but I will say for its lack of decent texture it provides an incredibly noticeable sucking effect. If only it had deeper texture.

1 Like

Using a lens mount is the cleanest idea I’ve heard yet. Will try this.

This is what I use, works great :+1:

1 Like

I think many people make this too difficult. A simple c-clamp and water bottle holder does the trick! Be careful that you order a open ended water bottle holder, so the sliding mechanism isnt blocked.
20220602_101314

14 Likes

that water bottle holder fits perfectly, could you send us a link?

I was searching for an easy hands free solution a few months ago, and went with the vice suggested by a few others here - didn’t even need any modification or additional components, just clamped to the desk on the edge facing me with the Handy in its grip. Would very much suggest this for anyone seeking an easy solution

7 Likes

Has anyone figured out a working solution for when you watch VR and change the tilt position of your office chair to get the best view? I know you can use controls in the VR player but that is way too tedious compared to 1-2 second of pulling a lever on the chair, tilt and lock it again. All solutions I’ve seen tend to be very static where you have to position yourself in a fixed position relative the mounting instead of having a flexible mounting that you quickly can adapt to a change of position in a chair.

1 Like

I have the same set-up, just a different brand vice. I think the best aspect of using this is there is absolutely zero movement of the Handy during use which means you feel more of the movement. Those tiny movements that are barely noticed when using the Handy by hand suddenly become noticeable and pleasant.

2 Likes

Completely agree! When using the Handy Handheld I found I was wrestling with the momentum of the device which reduced the nuance of the movement and made for a less immersive experience.

Hands free is a much superior way to go!

Right Now I’m trying to figure out a more versatile system where I can go hands free lying down, instead of being shackled to my desk. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts?

This is 3D Printed and simple, relying only on a friction fit and cell phone mount, but this works the absolute best for me when using an office chair.
PXL_20220612_162857530

Found the mount I used, but its raised in price since then. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S9JXQP2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I’ve never had any issues with this setup and I love the simplicity of it.

5 Likes

@liqsliduex Do you feel that the gooseneck is stiff enough when TheHandy is going full speed or does it flex back and forth? Do you have a link to the drawing that you used to print?